The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Woohoo!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by VRubin, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VRubin

VRubin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    I've been saving my nickels and dimes and just placed a small order, woohoo! It's been too long! I got Snickerdoodle, Virginia Menthol, Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, and OF COURSE V's Fruit Cooler (Green Apple)... ;)

Can't wait!!!

2. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

didnt see fire n ice listed?????

3. VRubin

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    I wussed out, plus I'm broke :(

4. VRubin

Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    Hooooooooo man.. just got my order in! (And btw, TY Harry for the BCC, xo <3)
    So far I've only tried the V's Cooler with Green Apple.. and I'm tellin' ya, I think this is fastly becoming a new favorite. I was alittle scared of it at first, thinking it was going to be a strong menthol and wasn't sure how it was going to mesh well with a fruit flavor, but it's soo not menthol. It's that awesome green apple taste with a really cool exhale, like you just brushed you teeth or something. Makes me feel like I don't need to brush my teeth, LOL. Anyways, now I can see how it really would work with any fruit flavor, I LOVE IT! Soo glad this one has my name on it, and it gets my stamp of approval!!!!!

5. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    Thanks V Love from the Bomb Shelter!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.