Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
We here at Wordup ecig love hearing feedback on the products that we provide our customers; this includes our handcrafted e-liquid made with American-made, FDA approved, pharmaceutical grade ingredients.

What are some of your favorite flavors? What do you like about them? Any thoughts on how we can improve on them? Are there any flavors or ideas that you would like to see?

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
I'm glad you like my vape (lol) :D. Out of curiosity, I decided to go around and ask the employees who were in today what each of their favorite flavors were. They've each tried a huge number of them, so it might give someone an idea of something to try!

Mine: Bens Hedg
Laurin's: American Spirit & Natural Fruity Cool Pop
Colleen's: Salen Menthol, but each day she drips in a different fruit flavor (like Crazy Coconut or Pina Colada) to mix with it
Sean's: Crazy Coconut mixed together with Bangin' Banana
Camden's: Balanced Blend & Jeff's Vape
Sandra's: Natural Blueberry
JJ: Mochaccino (in fact Mochaccino was originally known as "JJ's Mix")
Scott: Supermint

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
the dropdown menu is convenient but it would be nice if you had a gallery view of your flavors too

Ditto that....Yeah Jeff would be great if u could do this with a little description too...

This is actually in the works, though it may be a ways off. With so many flavors it takes time to break down and describe each of them, and we wouldn't switch over to that new style until they're all complete. It's coming, though! :D

Lots of flavors to choice from.

How is the Raging R Bull?

It tastes pretty spot on, just like Red Bull (which I don't particularly care for, but many do <.< )

The flavor selection is excellent and there are at the very least a dozen flavors I'm a big fan of but I can never pass up a nice honeysuckle especially during this season.

I know what you mean. When I was little we had honeysuckle bushes lining the driveway and, bee turds be damned, I couldn't resist picking them and sucking the nectar out :D
Perhaps a strange thing to do, but it's a pleasant memory lol

Never tried you guys personally, but I did enter the contest. Hoping I can get me some Pina Colada. You have a LOT of great flavors, and the prices seem to be very reasonable. So if I do win, and I like what I taste, I'll be sure to pick some more up soon. There's just so much to choose from!

The Pina Colada is outstanding, it's some of our employees' favorite liquid. Good luck in the contest!

Can't wait to try your Dr Pepper flavor

Last stinky October 15, 2013

Haven't tried it myself, but I've heard it's pretty tasty. I do know that it smells fantastic

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
The hi c fruit punch looks tasty!

I can has tapatalked this.

It is! It's one of our most popular flavors in fact

I've been wanting to try a honey flavored juice, but I've heard the vape smells like cat pee, which gives me pause to try it. Do you think Honey Bee smells like that?

:?: I can assure you that it does not. We here at Wordup Ecig are pleased to announce that none of our flavors smell (or taste) of urine! :D

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread