Wordup Ecig Flavor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonicaRae

ECF Veteran
I'll say the same thing :) Flavor descriptions would be great! I had a hard time just picking a flavor for the giveaway I can imagine if I wanted to order I'd be sending a pretty long email to you guys. I can't order without knowing what the flavors are exactly. I mean some of them are pretty obvious but some are big question marks to me!

Biggest question I had though - Are all the flavors just cigarette like? I like sweet dessert type flavors :)

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Lots of requests for flavor descriptions! It's in the works (I think he has about 60 or so done; the guy who writes most of our stuff is also head of shipping, so there's a lot on his plate during the day). Maybe we can emphasize the flavors that aren't so obvious (like Fruity Cool Pop, the difference between the 3 vanillas, Laurin's Coffee, etc) to get them up sooner in the meantime. I'll look into it!

A flavor I'd like to try, but so far I have not seen at the 7 or 8 vendors I have visited: Peanut butter cup. Certainly SOMEBODY carries this-seems like an obvious flavor.

It's not on our site, but it can almost certainly be done. It may take a few tries to get it just perfect, but we've always been willing to work with people if they have something particular that they want (assuming we have the necessary ingredients, of course). For example, even though it's not on our site, we have made a Snickers flavored vape for one of our customers :D

KingCloud502

Apr 30, 2013
Louisville, KY
Hey Jeff, Long time customer here.. I started with bens hedg menthol (my friends favorite, he introduced me to vaping and referred me to you guys) and to this day its still mine and my fiances all time favorite menthol! From there we were hooked, I've tried quiet a few of your other menthols and they were all great! Then i started trying other flavors with the help of free samples with each order (which is the best thing ever! I love being able to try other flavors without having to commit to to a bottle!) Fell in love with strawberry cheesecake, and fruity cool pop! Cant wait to try HI C Fruit Punch! Another key thing that makes me love doing business with you all is the customer service. I've talked to Laurin on the phone and she took her time talking with me, explaining different flavors, answering all my questions, and helping me to customize my order! I wish more vendors followed by your example. Keep up the great work, and never change how you deal with customers or the great quality of your liquids!

Nyght

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
San Diego, Ca
I would love/love/love to see you have lychee fruit (not a blend, but straight lychee. :D)

Another idea, is lychee mixed with champagne (not brut, but the asti styled champagne, don't know if that's doable with an ejuice, but think it could be done. It would be very unusual and I know having dropped lychee into asti spumanti it was a delicious taste experience that I'd love to see reproduced in an ejuice :) )

Another favorite of mine, though seldom done is rose.

Also Chai tea, or truly many of the tea flavors. Though I particularly enjoy the flavor of chai for an all day constant vape. (in truth I tend to vape about 15mg a day of it... (eeps, is that saying I vape too much?))

Hope those suggestions help!

Beth aka Nyght

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
I have been wanting a good creme brulé or vanilla custard! I love the complex flavors, but sometimes it's a real gamble especially when buying new ones from vendors i don't know because the juices can go very wrong and then your stuck with a bottle of bad liquid :(

Creme Brule is a tough one to get right. We had it for a while, but Laurin wasn't too happy with it so it was struck from the menu. The flavor was just so light regardless of how much was used :(

Biggest question I had though - Are all the flavors just cigarette like? I like sweet dessert type flavors :)

Nope! Unless it's under the tobacco or menthol section, there's no cigarette-ish taste to it

Hey Jeff, Long time customer here.. I started with bens hedg menthol (my friends favorite, he introduced me to vaping and referred me to you guys) and to this day its still mine and my fiances all time favorite menthol! From there we were hooked, I've tried quiet a few of your other menthols and they were all great! Then i started trying other flavors with the help of free samples with each order (which is the best thing ever! I love being able to try other flavors without having to commit to to a bottle!) Fell in love with strawberry cheesecake, and fruity cool pop! Cant wait to try HI C Fruit Punch! Another key thing that makes me love doing business with you all is the customer service. I've talked to Laurin on the phone and she took her time talking with me, explaining different flavors, answering all my questions, and helping me to customize my order! I wish more vendors followed by your example. Keep up the great work, and never change how you deal with customers or the great quality of your liquids!

Thanks! We're always pleased to hear things like this. Laurin really seems to do menthols well, they're a pretty big hit (especially the Salen and Mighty menthols - our mildest and strongest menthols, respectively). As for customer service, we try our best. Laurin and Colleen are both excellent. When a company relies almost solely on word-of-mouth marketing (very fitting for a company named "Wordup" :D), it's helpful to have employees who are laid back and friendly on the phone :D

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Hey Jeff gettin ready to make another juice order and going to get my mainstay jeffs vape and also bens hedg full flavor which liked very much from sample but wanted to ask your or cam's suggestions on another strong tobacco flavor.I see from earlier post that cam likes balanced blend in addition to Jeffs vape which I like your opinion on that one and any other u think I might like....tia,Dale

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Thought I would report back to ya on the new juices(to me) I got from ya and while I do like the balanced blend like the bens hedge better and got a sample of Virginia(thanks)liked alot too...definately will be getting a big bottle of that next time along with mainstays Jeff's vape and now Bens hedge..and Jeff been meaning to ask ya your bacco's are so dang good or they totally synthetic or some naturally extracting going on?If u can answer that great if not understand.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Cool :D. Glad you enjoyed the Virginia. Bal. Blend isn't for everyone I guess, seems to be hit or miss in the store but that doesn't stop Cam from preaching about it :p. They either -really- love it or say "Meh." Lol

As for our tobaccos, each and every one of them is from natural extract :vapor:

edit: to add to that, since we're asked this fairly frequently, all of our vg, pg, nic, extracts, essences, etc etc etc are GMO-free

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread