Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I believe he is waiting on a Sherpa that's bringing them over the Himalayan mountains but they had to stop for a Buddhist holiday. They had to let their yaks take a few days r and r from the circumcision they performed on them (part of the buddhist ceremony) but they should be back on the road soon. One of the Sherpas was injured during the ceremony by a Yak kick.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
13 Sherpas were killed in a landslide. Earlier this month they were discussing closing the climbing season because of it.
Oh no. That might mean no parts which equals no PV.
sad-012.gif

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
yap. me too.. so many mods out there now with the technology changing constantly.. I really dont think there is going to be anything too inventive to see in the future.. Unless someone comes out with something you dont have to hold to vape.. :) With FDA regs coming soon I dont even see many vendors still in biz after the next year or two.. Dont like to sound pessimistic but thats the way I think it will be.. especially juice vendors. Most will be gone when the regs hit.. Hardware might be a different story. But if the FDA can cut the head off the snake(so to speak) Juice sellers then its over with.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
yap. me too.. so many mods out there now with the technology changing constantly.. I really dont think there is going to be anything too inventive to see in the future.. Unless someone comes out with something you dont have to hold to vape.. :) With FDA regs coming soon I dont even see many vendors still in biz after the next year or two.. Dont like to sound pessimistic but thats the way I think it will be.. especially juice vendors. Most will be gone when the regs hit.. Hardware might be a different story. But if the FDA can cut the head off the snake(so to speak) Juice sellers then its over with.

What amazes me is how stupid the normal person on the street is. Next election you watch, they will vote another one that will take away even more of our freedoms and then cry about it for 4 yrs. It's the most amazing thing but voters always elect someone for any reason other than their ability to do the job. Vote for them because of their political affiliation, because of who their friends are voting for or because of their ethnicity, race or now gender but not because of their qualifications to do the job. And that my friends is where our freedoms are going.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
What amazes me is how stupid the normal person on the street is. Next election you watch, they will vote another one that will take away even more of our freedoms and then cry about it for 4 yrs. It's the most amazing thing but voters always elect someone for any reason other than their ability to do the job. Vote for them because of their political affiliation, because of who their friends are voting for or because of their ethnicity, race or now gender but not because of their qualifications to do the job. And that my friends is where our freedoms are going.

exactly..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread