Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneB

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 1, 2013
Colorado
vapeshop.com
Welcome,

WORLDofVAPE is proud to open its products thread on the ECF forum and we would like to welcome every member of the ECF community. Our hope for this thread is to be able to engage with the ECF community about our products.

A few words about us:
WORLDofVAPE is your place for great quality and amazing prices on eCigs, personal vaporizers, e-liquid and accessories. WORLDofVAPE is different, we only carry high quality products we use ourselves, and we work very hard to offer you the best prices possible. In fact, we invite you to compare any of our prices with the competition. The quality of our products is paramount and we only carry well known brands such as Joyetech, Anyvape, Aspire, High Caliber, etc... Our e-Liquids are all top quality 100% US made, all our batteries are Variable Voltage batteries, and all our atomizers are of the latest design to provide a pure and satisfying vaping experience. We hope you'll enjoy your visit of WORLDofVAPE.

We currently only ship to the US from our Colorado Warehouse - but we are considering expending our shipping zone to Europe if the demand is there. Just let us know...

Because we only sell products we use ourselves, we only carry the latest in terms of atomizers and batteries. We regularly "dispose" of older product design when better products are created. Recently we removed many older atomizers (Vision CE3 and CE4, etc..) once the Aspire Clearomizers made it to the market. It is for the same reasons that we only sell variable voltage batteries - since no one working at WOV would use a fixed voltage battery.

But enough about us, lets talk about our wonderful products and about you as well.

Last edited:

JaneB

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 1, 2013
Colorado
vapeshop.com
The WORLDofVAPE Atomizers:

The Aspire BDC Clearomizers:
Truly fantastic atomizers. They are very easy to use and they never leak. The all Aspire BDC collection is a pure joy to vape with, as they provide an amazing flavor. They look fabulous on a pen style battery.

- The Aspire CE5 BDC currently at $3.45: Our entry level in the Aspire BDC collection.
- The Aspire CE5-S BDC currently at $4.35: Similar to the Aspire BDC CE5 but with a metal casing around it.
- The Aspire ET BDC currently at $4.75: This one as a larger tank capacity of close to 3ml while retaining a beautiful and elegant look on a pen style battery.
- The Aspire ET-S BDC currently at $6.45. This one is truly special, it has all the great attributes of the Aspire BDC collection but its tank is made of Pyrex glass.
- The Aspire BDC Coil Heads currently at $8.75.

- The Aspire Nautilus will be here very soon and as always with WORLDofVAPE it will be made available at an amazing price. Stay tuned.

The Anyvape Davide Glassomizers:
We are very proud of these too. All of the atomizers in the Anyvape Davide Collection are glassomizer (made with a Pyrex glass tank) to provide a very pure flavor.

- The Anyvape Davide Glassomizer currently at $9.95: The Anyvape Davide Glassomizer has quickly become a classic among vapers around the world. Similar to the Kanger Protank - it uses the same coils as the ProTank 1 & 2. Its form factor makes it ideal to use with an APV battery.
- The Anyvape Mini-Davide Glassomizer currently at $9.45: The Anyvape Mini Davide Glassomizer is basically the same as its big brother the Anyvape Davide but in a smaller form factor which makes it ideal to use with a pen style battery. Like its big brother, it is similar to the Kanger Mini ProTank - and it also uses the same coils as the ProTank 1 & 2.
- The Anyvape Davide BDC currently at $12.95: Probably our best seller at the moment. This is a one of kind atomizer. It can use both the Aspire BDC Coil Heads as well as the Anyvape Davide and Kanger ProTank Coil Head.
- The Anyvape Davide Coil Heads currently at $4.95.

We hope the quality of our atomizers combined with our very competitive pricing will make you want to visit our store.

Last edited:

JaneB

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 1, 2013
Colorado
vapeshop.com
A few words on the WORLDofVAPE batteries:

The WORLDofVAPE eGo Style Batteries:

These pen style batteries are classics - they have been around for a long time and they are always very popular.
At WORLDofVAPE we only carry variable voltage batteries to provide our customers with the greatest possible vaping experience. We strongly believe that fixed voltage batteries should be avoided as much as possible because they make it impractical (impossible) to dial-in the perfect vape for each eLiquid / atomizer combination.
This is why we do not sell mechanical MOD at WOV.

As always - we try to offer our eGo style batteries at the best possible price.

The Anyvape eGo style batteries:
- The Anyvape eGo Spinner currently starting at $14.95.
- The Anyvape eGo Twist currently starting at $17.45. This is a newer model compared to the eGo spinner.
- The Anyvape EVOD Twist currently starting at $17.95. These batteries are also newer models and very similar to the Anyvape eGo Twist but they have the nicer looking fire button and are also slightly longer.

The Joyetech eGo style batteries:
- The Joyetech eGo Twist currently starting at $17.45. These are the old classic Joyetech eGo Twist batteries - they have been around for a long time.

With regard to APV batteries, we currently only offer the classic Joyetech eVic at $104.95.

We also have a big surprise coming soon (in a few weeks) - a new type of APV batteries which we believe will change the way we look at APV batteries - both mechanical and VV APV. We have been working on this for months and after the latest round of testing these new batteries are currently being produced. More to come in a few weeks...

JaneB

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 1, 2013
Colorado
vapeshop.com
Quick update on our sock situation at WORLDofVAPE:

The Aspire Nautilus is back in stock - yeah!

The Aspire Nautilus Coils - as well as the regular Aspire BDC Coils should both arrive tomorrow! Double Yeah!

We also now have many new colors for all our Aspire clearomizers.

We also received our newest APV battery - the Anyvape AnyMOD and we love it.

And we are now carrying our first non variable voltage battery - the Anyvape EVOD USB pass through. Due to popular demand and since we thought the pass-throught makes this battery kind of interesting in some situation. We got it in 5 different colors.

Enjoy the new stock!

JaneB

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 1, 2013
Colorado
vapeshop.com
i just noticed that you guys lowered the price of the coils to $11.95. :thumbs:

Aspire Nautilus Coils (Pack of 5) - $11.95 - WORLDofVAPE

Thank you sambuca.
We always try to offer the best deal possible to our customers.
We want as many Vapers as possible to be able to use a Nautilus, we believe the Nautilus to be currently the best option for any vaper.
We therefore drop the price of both the Nautilus and the replacement coils as well.

The idea is to make it as affordable as possible to allow all Vapers to enjoy such a great product.

I hope you are enjoying yours as much as all our members.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
Thank you sambuca.
We always try to offer the best deal possible to our customers.
We want as many Vapers as possible to be able to use a Nautilus, we believe the Nautilus to be currently the best option for any vaper.
We therefore drop the price of both the Nautilus and the replacement coils as well.

The idea is to make it as affordable as possible to allow all Vapers to enjoy such a great product.

I hope you are enjoying yours as much as all our members.

hi Jane. i'm really happy with the nautiluses. i have a friend that primarily uses small tanks. do you know if you intend to carry the kanger aerotank mini? a 1.5-1.8mil bdc with air flow would pretty much rule that market.

i'm glad to see the segelei 20W on your site. i may have to try that one.

JaneB

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 1, 2013
Colorado
vapeshop.com
hi Jane. i'm really happy with the nautiluses. i have a friend that primarily uses small tanks. do you know if you intend to carry the kanger aerotank mini? a 1.5-1.8mil bdc with air flow would pretty much rule that market.

i'm glad to see the segelei 20W on your site. i may have to try that one.

The sigelei 20w is really amazing.
Many have already switched to the sigelei 20w, it is now the best mod in the market. And in the same spirit of offering the best at the best price, we are offering the sigelei 20w at only $99.

We will probably carry the aero tank mini. We have already started discussing this with our partners. But we need to be careful with both the mini and mega. They are still unproven, and the initial review from bursardo is incomplete. From what we have seen, the value of the kanger mini and mega is still unclear. We will make a decision on them early May but not before. Like I said, we are aware of some issues that needs to be resolved first. Unfortunately I cannot say more in a public forum.

Last edited:

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
The sigelei 20w is really amazing.
Many have already switched to the sigelei 20w, it is now the best mod in the market. And in the same spirit of offering the best at the best price, we are offering the sigelei 20w at only $99.

We will probably carry the aero tank mini. We have already started discussing this with our partners. But we need to be careful with both the mini and mega. They are still unproven, and the initial review from bursardo is incomplete. From what we have seen, the value of the kanger mini and mega is still unclear. We will make a decision on them early May but not before. Like I said, we are aware of some issues that needs to be resolved first. Unfortunately I cannot say more in a public forum.

hi Jane. i was surprised to see you carry kanger products. if you are going to carry them, the aerotank makes "some" sense, esp the mini. that is, unless aspire adds air control to the ET-S, in which case, that would be a better tank, due to the coil. i see problems with those coils, specifically with the 3rd wick.

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque
just ordered my E-Vic Supreme! WorldOfVapes has them in stock, as of yesterday! woot! :thumbs:

great price, too!

Joyetech eVic Supreme - $129.95 - WORLDofVAPE

peace_pipe_smiley.gif

JaneB

Unregistered Supplier
Nov 1, 2013
Colorado
vapeshop.com
WOW! A million things has happened since we started this thread.

I thought I would put together a quick update for our ECF friends

We finally moved our site to our new address at VapeShop - The Best Shop For The Best Vape where you can find all the greatest vaporizers, atomizers, eJuices etc...

We also moved to our new warehouse at the end of 2015:
Below is a picture taken during the move as we were starting to organize the new space

12523208_973207466096098_1224546769913703786_n.jpg

I will put a few more pictures and some detail on a few of our best selling vaporizers at the moment

Lots of love
Jane & the VapeShop team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread