WORLDWIDE DEBUT - The Vision Spinner eGo VV 3.3-4.8v - EASY to ADJUST with KNURLED Base, Easy to See Red Line - AVAILABLE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
visionspinner.png

visionspinner_1.png

visionspinner_2.png

visionspinner_3.png

VISION Spinner Variable Voltage eGo 3.3-4.8v 1100mah - Black

$29.95

Introducing, first at GotVapes, the Worldwide Debut of the VISION Spinner Variable Voltage eGo!

A knurled twist knob at the base makes it much easier to change voltages anywhere from 3.3v to 4.8v. A red line let's you know exactly where you are at! An EXTREMELY easy to use and RESPONSIVE variable voltage knob!

The Spinner also features a 5 click on off button. It can be charged with any eGo USB charger.

You will receive:
  • (1) 1100 mah BLACK Vision Spinner VV eGo
  • 119mm or ~4.75 inches long

Last edited:

IrishTexan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Austin Texas
Lol..with my old eyes its under a light with a magnifying glass.

Yes...we are gettign every variation...we wanted to at least get a nice 1100mah black to start with...no more holding your ego under a light to change voltages...the red line marking is done tastefully...

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Here's my bump, heheh.

Can you fellows tell me if this battery is short protected? That's a feature still missing on some batteries nowadays and is much needed by some of us who do wild experiments on half vast prototypes. Lord only knows how many batteries I have ruined for this reason.

BTW, I believe the twist knob is the best idea I have seen for a variable voltage battery. When properly calibrated there is no need for fancy voltage read outs, multiple buttons, etc., which add to the overall size of the battery. I predict that this idea will be copied for other batteries in the future. I just wish someone would manufacture one that uses the 1300mAh battery configuration.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
BR - if you need me to come and pick up you and Peggy tell me : ) You can hang out for a couple of days (or three, maybe even four : ). I have been wondering where in the WORLD you have been...if you can't travel I completely understand.

I am asking them if the unit has any sort of short circuit protection right now BR....I'll let you know asap...

And BTW, these do come in a 1300 mah config which we will be getting...

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
BR - if you need me to come and pick up you and Peggy tell me : ) You can hang out for a couple of days (or three, maybe even four : ). I have been wondering where in the WORLD you have been...if you can't travel I completely understand.

I am asking them if the unit has any sort of short circuit protection right now BR....I'll let you know asap...

And BTW, these do come in a 1300 mah config which we will be getting...

After four months I'm almost back to normal, danno. I'm still getting better, but will never be back 100% of what I was before the operation. Peggy has her ups and downs, so I'll have to talk with her about the possibility of her driving us over there. This is not saying that I do not appreciate your very generous offer of picking us up. I really do and hopefully we won't have to take you up on it.

About the DeSai battery used by Joyetech. I don't believe their 1300mAh battery will be in the same package that I am hoping for. I could be wrong, but I think it will just be a longer version of their other ones.

The one I want is shorter and has a larger diameter that goes well with some of our larger diameter tanks. Then too, it has a button that is not recessed, which gives the PV a better look in my opinion. Here's what I'm talking about:

brMasterpiece.jpg

The battery button on this one has a 5 click shut-off, so it doesn't really need to be recessed to prevent accidental firings while not in use. The cartomizer holds 3mL of juice, which usually gets used up a short time before the 1300mAh battery plays out. Therefore, I swap batteries each time I refill the cartridge (Twice each day).

Now, if this thing had a knob that would adjust the voltage, then I wouldn't have to be so particular about the coil resistances that are used to rebuild the cartridge. :)

Last edited:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
They have a long skinny 1300 and ALSO a shorter fatter one...I'll try to get a piccy....

After four months I'm almost back to normal, danno. I'm still getting better, but will never be back 100% of what I was before the operation. Peggy has her ups and downs, so I'll have to talk with her about the possibility of her driving us over there. This is not saying that I do not appreciate your very generous offer of picking us up. I really do and hopefully we won't have to take you up on it.

About the DeSai battery used by Joyetech. I don't believe their 1300mAh battery will be in the same package that I am hoping for. I could be wrong, but I think it will just be a longer version of their other ones.

The one I want is shorter and has a larger diameter that goes well with some of our larger diameter tanks. Then too, it has a button that is not recessed, which gives the PV a better look in my opinion. Here's what I'm talking about:

brMasterpiece.jpg

The battery button on this one has a 5 click shut-off, so it doesn't really need to be recessed to prevent accidental firings while not in use. The cartomizer holds 3mL of juice, which usually gets used up a short time before the 1300mAh battery plays out. Therefore, I swap batteries each time I refill the cartridge (Twice each day).

Now, if this thing had a knob that would adjust the voltage, then I wouldn't have to be so particular about the coil resistances that are used to rebuild the cartridge. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread