WORLDWIDE DEBUT - The Vision Spinner eGo VV 3.3-4.8v - EASY to ADJUST with KNURLED Base, Easy to See Red Line - AVAILABLE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Zipper, how many times Niters and me gonna hab to be ridin der cuz you cryin :blink: Is we gonna end up havin to moves to Texas just cuz of all dat cryin :unsure:

Well, if thats all it takes...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
We'll have to trade this little RV in for a big one Yiddles,
caravane.gif
This doctorin jobs might take awhile huh ?

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
the vision spinner is really rockin, i love mine and we are getting awesome feedback on them
I can't wait until they're in...well I guess I can, but I'll be checking and getting my "buy finger" warmed up and ready for the additonal sizes.

Any further information on the specifications like length and max current output?
Do these hit hot or does 4.2v vape like 4.2v?

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
Has anyone had any issues at all with the button on the spinner? I ask because one of my 1000mah twists is prone to button issues...it gets dislodged because of weak mounting of the chip that the button rides on. Luckily I can now pull it apart and fix the button in less than a minute because of having to do it so many times.

Other than that, and a slight annoyance at the hard to read voltage settings, I really enjoy the twist and would order another. But now the spinner is looking like a better candidate to me. A slight increase in diameter and a decrease in length is a plus, easier to stand up and I would imagine feels a bit better in the hand. Having both a 1300 and a 400mah would also be nice, and If they have a sturdier button that would make it a perfect twist lol..so any feedback on the button? or comparison to the twist button? Thank you in advance :vapor::vapor::vapor:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I have both, and feel no discernible difference in button or the diameter "feel"...but thats just me..
The voltage markings however, are a major difference for the better for sure...

And how are my most favorite girls doing on this most awsome Friday?...you know who you are..:p
:laugh: I don't have either of these products, so I'ma just a 'feelin' what you're feeling in your diameters dere :D and I'm not feelin any discernable differences I don't believe :unsure:

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
I have both, and feel no discernible difference in button or the diameter "feel"...but thats just me..
The voltage markings however, are a major difference for the better for sure...

Thanks for the feedback zipper.....I was pretty disappointed in the button on that twist...the first time it happened I was putting it in my shorts pocket while walking through my house...missed the pocket and it fell about 3 feet onto the carpet, at the time I was pretty heated because I had only had it for a week or so and didn't know If I'd be able to fix it.
Probably wouldn't happen again but figured I'd ask and see if there was any noticeable difference. Either way when the time comes It'll be 2 spinners in the shopping cart instead of 2 twists.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
the buttons are not the same, the button on the twist is clicky and the spinners button is a softer click but i havent had a issue with either so im not much help with your question

Hmm..softer click..actually that does help me..thanks bad

The way the button on the twist messes up on me, is the whole plastic button, what you see and what you can't that inside, dislodges and gets stuck down crooked because the chip it rides on moves inside and stops putting pressure to hold that button out... maybe a softer click won't push on the chip as hard. especially if its a more rubbery button....either way i'm happy its different.

Last edited:

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Do they hit about the same or does one hit hotter at a given voltage?

To me, they vape pretty much the same. Both are bulit very well, and are of great quality.
Due to the MUCH clearer markings on the Spinner, they have my vote. As soon as GV gets the 1300mah stainless in, I'll be scooping them up for sure.

In all honesty however, I don't pay too much attention to the "settings" but more to how my vape tastes...
Both of these Batts are "infinitely" variable within their range, and I always find the sweet spot for my given juice.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I think we're thinking along the same lines Zipper but I'm waiting for the 650 as I need something on the shorter side to slip into my pants pocket.

I love my Twist, but the spinner with it's clearer markings sounds just a little better (even though I rarely look at the dial on my Twist) so that's the one I'll buy next.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Buts I don't gots a webcam :(
I do believe you may still use skype for calling people for free. You'd just talk into your puter speakers and there'd just be no video. I'm pretty sure you can....???.... You can buy an external webcam fairly cheaply at walmarts, staples, office max, places like that honey. You just plug the usb cable in and run the disc that comes with it to set it up. If you ever wanted a webcam. They're very simple to set up. You can do that :)

*edit....I just realized if you might not have a microphone either maybe ? Do ya have a microphone in you puter ?
*most webcams come with a microphone inside them btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread