Worried about my new Kgo, Which Car Adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureNeko

Moved On
Feb 1, 2012
USA
Thank you so much. As I read the descriptions one said it was for charging batteries and while I would never turn my nose up at the price, I ended up wit the less expensive one to be on the safe side. Also, Hoosier must love me right now. I spent $220.09 at his store today.

My dissatisfaction with my V2 shortie and their bland/stale tasting premade cartridges caused me to come to one conclusion: This time I'm getting the best. So while I might try out vapor bomb later for my e-liquid needs, I also know that if one came before the other I was going to go insane. So I bought everything I would need for months, from no nicotine vaping to vape liquids to a stronger nicotine vape liquid for when the cravings hit. I snagged quite a few flavors, both of the cartimizers I was recommended to see which I'd like better, a carrying case because my house, car, and purse eat things so without one I know I'll just end up with broken cartimizers or worse. Then of course I also know I am incredibly forgetful, so having a way to charge anywhere be it my car or an outlet or my computer was a must. The next thing that went through my mind was drip tips. Not having to pry open my cartimizer constantly made simple with a little tip? Excellent...so I bought a few colors that will look nice with my vp and now I can even color code. To say I'm excited is an understatement. To say my husband will expect this to be my birthday present (feb 7th, I'll be 29!) is also an understatement...but a girl's got to live!

On a side note, I will definitely write up a post of V2 minis verses the awe inspiring kgo's!...as soon as it gets here. Oh the excitement! With a little luck my husband will take one hit off mine and demand his own kit. Hoosier beware! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread