The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Worst experience since I started vaping!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by suziewright, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. suziewright

suziewright Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2012
    Texas
    Came home from work, super tired. Sat down in my new recliner. Picked up my pretty blue Ego, favorite juice, had a few hits then fell asleep. Woke up an hour later and haven't found my Ego yet! Must have fallen down the side of the chair. Ran my hand down it, looked under the chair, still can't find it! Is there a PV heaven? Maybe it's with the lost socks from the dryer?

2. muriarte

muriarte Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I hate that! It happens a lot when I drive if I drop something, I have to wait until I park to be able to look for it. Fortunately, my Reo Grand is hard to loose.

3. erictho

erictho Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2011
    Edmonton
    that's so crappy! i'm sorry to hear that.
    i inherited this couch with this wicked huge hole that my various pvs like to hide in. i've had to dig around inside my couch up to my shoulder before to find: my ego, my rev2, my charger, and any combination of the above inside a carrying case.
    ;>.<
    i feel your pain, and i hope you find it in the abyss that is your comfy furniture.

4. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    Too bad that PVs aren't like clothes hangers... close da door and they propagate!

5. moondragon

moondragon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2012
    California
    Hope you find it! It has to be there somewhere! When I've fallen asleep and dropped mine, I am so grateful it was an e-cig, and not an analog :)

6. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Hope you find it.:(

And please keep in mind that if they drop down into something like a chair or you feel asleep and rolled the wrong way and the button gets pressed, or something sets off the auto's, they get very hot and can cause a lot of damage.

7. Sanity Challenged

Sanity Challenged Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2011
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Somewhere there's a gremlin with a nic buzz.

8. CountSmackula

CountSmackula Genisis Junkie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    Tabasco LAnd
    Mine was in the gap between the outside & inside of the arm. I had to tilt the recliner back until I could reach into the opening & then jam my arm into it and feel around for it. Small children are best suited for this task, if available. :)

9. ChinMullet

ChinMullet Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2012
    Outer Space
    I'm not saying it was aliens

...but it was aliens.

10. suziewright

suziewright Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2012
    Texas
    I believe too believe it was aliens.

11. Dana A

Dana A Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    Iowa
    +1 on the aliens.... Or maybe the gremlin LOL

12. Roxxette

Roxxette Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2012
    Caribbean
    You have a dog ? Maybe the dog stole it lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    Have you seen any black helicopters circling your home? It's a FDA conspiracy!! :ohmy:

14. ego-fan

ego-fan Moved On

Apr 7, 2012
    :ohmy:Dont tell me the pesky , purple PV stealing aliens have reached the earth ???
    I thought I would be safe now that the ugly , stinky, tobacco stealing aliens dont bother me no more:)

15. DummyMe

DummyMe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    North Carolina
    I'm forever losing my PVs in my recliner. But the strangest thing that my recliner did to me was it swallowed my keys. I looked & felt in that recliner for a long time. I couldn't find them in it. I finally gave up. Flash foward over a year, I was in bed & couldn't breathe because of a cold. I got up & went out to my recliner in the middle of the night. There sitting in the CENTER of the cushion were my keys. I traded in the car about 4 months before I found them. I think ghosts returned them!

I did lose an eGo battery on a beach in Antigua, had just put on a brand new emdcc. Oh well!

16. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Recliners have a lot of places to hide stuff. I had one that was gone through many times over the years. When it was finally taken to the curb something long lost fell out while it was getting bounced around getting to the curb.

17. kabonk

kabonk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    NW Detroit Burbs
    that is the biggest down fall of the ego's they're always trying to run away

18. Blargh23

Blargh23 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2012
    Arizona, US
    Recliners just eat things. They're the only furniture with a bigger appetite than a hide-a-bed.

As far as rolling . . . I wonder if those rubber no-roll pencil grips come big enough for a PV . . .

19. Jaguar G

Jaguar G Super Member ECF Veteran

That is what's good about big wood box mods, they don't hide very well. Of course I still set it down and then five minutes later forget where I left it. :blink:

Jag

20. OneDayIllQuit

OneDayIllQuit Full Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Kent UK
    I have bought an SD Keyring which is being kept for emergencies sinve leaving for work without my Riva the other day :facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.