Worst experience since I started vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Just the thing. This Harbor Freight metal detector is designed for finding nails in boards to prevent ruining your blade when cutting. It has a tube type probe that would fit into all those crevices. At the worst, it would locate all the nails and screws and metal supports you can't see.

On sale for $14.95 (and it gets good reviews!). I have a security wand style detector like this that I bought at HF and it will find change in your pocket or nails in boards every time.

http://www.harborfreight.com/metal-detector-97245.html
image_13164.jpg

ChinMullet

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Outer Space
thing is... its sort of hard to lose a bright orange silver bullet with a lava tank on it! couldnt lose this beast if i tried! haha. good luck in finding your lost ego.

When I ordered my SB, I wanted orange because I wanted it to be easy to spot when I had a nic fit. They were out of stock on orange, so I settled for yellow. Just as good...it's the only yellow thing in my house, and easy to spot in emergencies. :toast:

ego-fan

Moved On
Apr 7, 2012
Well :)
I went outside to look at this very odd thing..... hovering above the trees in the backyard... thought it looked somewhat like ..a very large hubcab :)...Suddenly I find myself..flat on my back... in my livingroom.. 2hours has passed....:ohmy:.???
What the h...:unsure:...I need to vape:vapor: ...Badly ......However ...my fully charged PV is gone....:ohmy:
NOW... if this doesent have Alien abducting PV stealing .......s written all over it .I dont know what does........Gonna get myself a big shiny vaporizer gun.....and kick som alien b....:mad:
:) Vape On :vapor:

blueeyeddevil

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2012
West virginia
OH i see whats going on here you all are blaming aliens for stealing the pvs .................................. but in reality the aliens have zapped you to a universe where your pv dissapears i mean what other explanation could there be aliens dont want our pvs they can just use their massive brains to vape ....:vapor:

blueeyeddevil

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2012
West virginia
ok to recap i did some research on recliners and as it turns out they are built around a temporal space inversion as i searched more and more this is what i found all recliners and parts come from a company its called "AliensAreGonnaTakeOverTheVapeNation" but i only figured that out after exstensive research on the symbols i decoded for that it was very very complicated but anywho theres your answer............the pvs get zapped to a planet of vaping grape apes..dont know much about that yet 7nTnr.jpg

on a more serious note to any whos lost their pvs good luck in finding them

ego-fan

Moved On
Apr 7, 2012
..Izzi is here....speaking to.Very attractive red earthling ( completely honest !!! ),
.....Helloooo ...you handsome devil..(blushing !)
..We are very pleased with your admiration of our impressive Brain size (looking intollerably superior...)
...Will you honour us with a visit to the ufo in your backyard ? ( oh no .this could end badly !)
We just want to see you and your PVs ...(ha,ha...lyyyying)...
We do NOT have evil plans to abduct you... do unspeakable things to you, and then marry you .(Soooo not true..)
Looking forward to seeing you.. Shall we say in about 15 minuts ..( alien ..........
FOR GODS SAKE DONT DO IT)

Vape on :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread