Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Pluid was probably the worst I tried. It was the most popular juice around 5 to 6 years ago and impossible to get. It was green like radiator fluid, thus the name pluid. I knew it was an anaise flavor, but thought it would be good because of all the reviews, but I was wrong....absolutely horrid....mad Murdoch made another called maha rhas that was equally as bad, tasted like burnt incense

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
That wasnt to bad and was quite popular

And I loved Boba's Bounty....:facepalm:

I really expected to love the 'hooch.
It was a pain to source in the EU and I was thoroughly disappointed upon it's arrival.
Into the cupboard, let it steep for a month or so and it was still the equivalent to adding a bit of each soda type to your cup at a "serve your self" soda fountain. Too sweet and the flavors muddy and undefined.
Oh well...nothing left to do but dance. :rickroll:

Cheers
I

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
And I loved Boba's Bounty....:facepalm:

I really expected to love the 'hooch.
It was a pain to source in the EU and I was thoroughly disappointed upon it's arrival.
Into the cupboard, let it steep for a month or so and it was still the equivalent to adding a bit of each soda type to your cup at a "serve your self" soda fountain. Too sweet and the flavors muddy and undefined.
Oh well...nothing left to do but dance. :rickroll:

Cheers
I
It's what makes the world go round....its like pluid , which I posted as my worst, but some really loved it....you vaping the new BB?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
It's what makes the world go round....its like pluid , which I posted as my worst, but some really loved it....you vaping the new BB?

Not since the re-release. I lost interest and found alternatives while the "OG BB" was away.
I went the DIY route a few years ago and now I find retail juice to be overly sweet, overly flavored and overly priced. :cry:

Cheers
I

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Not since the re-release. I lost interest and found alternatives while the "OG BB" was away.
I went the DIY route a few years ago and now I find retail juice to be overly sweet, overly flavored and overly priced. :cry:

Cheers
I
I hear you....I use to love really over flavored juice, but a couple years ago went the net tobacco route and cannot vape the flavors I use to like...but I did try the new BB and it's pretty dam good, but it is definitely the sweetest juice I vape and the only non net

Enso

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2017
Vermont, USA
A tobacco flavor from MBV. It was terrible, absolutely terrible. It tasted like chemicals and shellfish. I seriously considered throwing the tank out, it had a fowl taste for about a week. I didn’t believe it when I joined ECF and many people said tobacco flavors are universally horrible, but of the six or so I’ve tried, it seems to be true. Yes, even RY4.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
A tobacco flavor from MBV. It was terrible, absolutely terrible. It tasted like chemicals and shellfish. I seriously considered throwing the tank out, it had a fowl taste for about a week. I didn’t believe it when I joined ECF and many people said tobacco flavors are universally horrible, but of the six or so I’ve tried, it seems to be true. Yes, even RY4.
Great Synthetic tobacco's are hard to find, most of the really good ones are naturally extracted and are the way to go. I almost gave up on them until I found Heather's heavenly vapes. Once you get use to a great naturally extracted tobacco, it's hard to go back to anything that is synthetic, especially sweet fruity or bakery flavors, as they taste like syrup....

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Great Synthetic tobacco's are hard to find, most of the really good ones are naturally extracted and are the way to go. I almost gave up on them until I found Heather's heavenly vapes. Once you get use to a great naturally extracted tobacco, it's hard to go back to anything that is synthetic, especially sweet fruity or bakery flavors, as they taste like syrup....

Have you tried Cafe Racer by any chance? I noticed they have a couple of NET flavors.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Have you tried Cafe Racer by any chance? I noticed they have a couple of NET flavors.
No, haven't heard of them, but always looking to try new flavors. I have tried nets that I didnt like , they tasted like ashtrays imo....I guess alot of nets have no flavorings or very little and they kind of taste like a campfire and it's those i dont care for too much. Some nets have a bit more flavoring to them and those are nice, they are sort of in the middle of a real smokey net and a synthetic juice and those are really good imo. I will check out cafe racer.....

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I just checked out their site and it looks really nice, it looks like flavors I would enjoy, but they dont carry (or I didnt see it) any freebase nic higher then 12mg....they do have a couple salt tobacco juices which is pretty cool, but they are too mellow for me I think? I recently tried a juul just out of curiosity and it had 45mg I think, and although it satisfied my nic craving, it didnt have the kick my freebase 24mg does, in fact it was a pretty lame TH imo. I build for max TH and that juul felt like air to me, but perhaps that's just because it was delivered in a lame pod system? Sometimes I can get away with 18mg, but 24 is what I vape, which makes it hard these days.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I looked and the couple with NETs sound pretty good and are available with 12mg. I emailed them to ask if they use sucralose, which I won't ingest. If they don't I'll give them a try.

Reactions: Anise

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I looked and the couple with NETs sound pretty good and are available with 12mg. I emailed them to ask if they use sucralose, which I won't ingest. If they don't I'll give them a try.

I ordered both NET's that they offered; they had a 25% off sale for St. Patty's Day. They'll probably be here by Monday. Let me know if you don't hear anything back. I can't stand sucralose either and can taste it immediately, so I'll let you know if they used it or not.

One thing I find odd though, Lucky 13 has been around for a while (at least 4 years)--why haven't we heard of them over in the NET thread all this time? Lucky Basstard I think has only been around for a little over a year.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Well, @Skeebo it's been a couple of days and no reply from them. On the one hand a small company should be more able to answer quickly since they don't have as much activity, on the other a small company may be stretched too thin. Don't know.
Let me know whether you can taste the sucralose when you get your shipment, and I'll post again if they reply later.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I just checked out their site and it looks really nice, it looks like flavors I would enjoy, but they dont carry (or I didnt see it) any freebase nic higher then 12mg....they do have a couple salt tobacco juices which is pretty cool, but they are too mellow for me I think? I recently tried a juul just out of curiosity and it had 45mg I think, and although it satisfied my nic craving, it didnt have the kick my freebase 24mg does, in fact it was a pretty lame TH imo. I build for max TH and that juul felt like air to me, but perhaps that's just because it was delivered in a lame pod system? Sometimes I can get away with 18mg, but 24 is what I vape, which makes it hard these days.
Well, @Skeebo it's been a couple of days and no reply from them. On the one hand a small company should be more able to answer quickly since they don't have as much activity, on the other a small company may be stretched too thin. Don't know.
Let me know whether you can taste the sucralose when you get your shipment, and I'll post again if they reply later.

I got delivery of my Cafe Racer order this morning. I had not stalked the mailman in a long time.

I had a fresh wicked tank waiting. I have not tried Lucky 13 yet, only Lucky B.a.s.t,a,r,d,. I only have one issue with it, but other than that it's very delicious. I do not detect any sucralose flavoring.

I can taste the vanilla and caramel, but the tobacco note is the most dominant flavor. I can also taste a hint of almond. There is no off putting chemical flavor what so ever. I definitely see myself reordering this flavor.

Here's the issue I am having with it. It could be a NET, and perhaps it needs more steeping time but I am getting more of a artificial tobacco note to it. If it is arti it is one of the better ones I've had. The tobacco note is very cigarish by the way. I am curious how Lucky 13 will taste, it's suppose to have less of a tobacco note to it.

I am definitely enjoying it. It's kind of nice coming across something a little different for a change. I'll let you two know how Lucky 13 is when I try it. This bottle of the other one ain't gonna last that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread