Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
What is the worst flavor you ever tried to vape? I mixed a batch of black cherry cheesecake flavor once that was exceptionally foul. Bought a blackberry something one time that was pretty nasty. I filled my tank before i left the vape store and dumped it when i got home. The first couple hits were interesting but as i got closer to the house, i was glad i only bought the 10ml size bottle.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
A friend gave had some Indonesian brews that she wanted me to add nic to.
They were so sweet! Sickly sweet and really strong flavor which initially tasted okay but the after taste was harsh and with a chemical kind of taste.
What made me laugh at the time was the strawberry was red, banana was yellow and a minty flavoured juice was green! At that stage I didnt know vaping food colouring or dyes was a thing but Ive seen it since in some UK juices.
We both tried vaping the flavours but they ended up being thrown out.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I bought some liquid that was supposed to taste like something else some people smoke that we can't talk about and it was awful! I couldn't give it away. Once anyone tried it they gave me a big NO! I finally emptied the bottle and used it for some diy that was vapable :)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I’ve tried a whisky which was rank!

A blueberry which tasted like sherbet but not in a good way.

A liquorice which tasted like chewing on the root big time.

And a cookie cinnamon which tasted like cinnamon and chili sauce.

Throw all of them out pronto
*might actually dig the cinnamon and chili sauce*

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I bought some liquid that was supposed to taste like something else some people smoke that we can't talk about and it was awful! I couldn't give it away. Once anyone tried it they gave me a big NO! I finally emptied the bottle and used it for some diy that was vapable :)
So it tasted authentic then...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I think I had some of that same juice. It was so bad I had to throw away the whole tank, it couldn't be rid of the flavor.

I'll probably turn some heads with this one, but I couldn't stand Bobba's Bounty. It was a very popular flavor back in the day and I just had to try it, although I never liked tobacco flavors. After giving it several months, I ended up giving it away to a co-worker who enjoyed it.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
taste like something some people smoke that we can't talk about

Me personally...I would be just as disinterested in trying an ejuice that tastes like something some people smoke that we can't talk about...as I would be in trying an ejuice that tastes like something some people smoke that we can talk about...(ie. tobacco)…

I mean...there are, at least, 1000 NON-tobacco (and NON-not talked about) flavors out there...:thumbs:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
:lol: you're asking the wrong person here :pervy: I'll try just about anything once....
hot dog, italian cheese, bacon ice cream.....surprisingly they weren't bad the hot dog was strange but then again hot dog's are anyways....

but the worst would be o2pur's cherry....ug....my friend got one too and he agreed.....it was just plain nasty like vaping cough syrup...

and then there's the ones that taste like perfume, usually kiwi or blueberry flavors, but o2pur's was still the worst and so much so that i'll never buy their juice again it was just....no....just...don't even try....
I mean there's not liking a juice and then there's this *bleep* ain't vapeable...

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I did a bit of experimenting when I first started vaping, but quickly switched to either unflavoured or mint/menthol as a result of those experiments.

The first truly evil one I got was a vape shop own brand RYO tobacco which tasted at best like what chewing a wet cigarette end must be like and the second purported to be "like the taste of a delicately flavoured fine London Dry Gin" ...as we'd say in Scotland - "it wus nae mair like it than fleein' in the air!"

It was sickly, perfumed and generally unpleasant - even worse, after washing out the tank and changing the coil the hint of it lingered, and lingered and lingered.

After those two I gave up on flavoured liquids!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um, I once mixed a gin and tonic flavor only somehow confusion happened and it got Margarita flavored also with lemon and lime.

It was a bit.... Well I haven't attempted EITHER mix since and IF I do, I sort of have a feeling I will lower the percentages.

I kept it. Like I might give it to crazy cat lady downstairs, she who vapes (I think finances, honestly) but who comes out in her scooter EVERY morning to try and get a cigarette from someone.

I would have sympathy except I just don't. I can count on the fingers one hand the number of times I have bummed a cigarette, although I DID always give them to people if they asked.

It's just... It's repetitive behavior that needs to be addressed. If she wants to smoke so much she could give away one of her cats (not to mention her many cat figurines) and save some dang money to buy a pack of smokes for her needs.

Sorry. That turned into a bit of a rant.

Anna

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
For a truly awful run of the mill juice. I can recommend avoiding a UK brand called dragon's rise.
They started with a single juice called campfire custard which became popular fast. Custard, strawberry and smores. The quality varied greatly and we really tried to help them up the quality control but they went for the fast cash.
Real bathtub brewer. They have many flavours now (all in unregulated short fill format). They are all poor but the doughnut is truly rank.
We all agreed that it tastes of lard with the harsh peppery backnote of poor quality nic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread