Wotofo Disposables Part Trois: the Mini Pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
Howdy do again, vaping community! I am back again with another review for some new disposables that were kindly sent to me for review by Wotofo (thank you, Cara!). Today, we shall be looking at the Wotofo Mini Pro!

As before, my review will be from my own experience of using these devices in everyday life as a regular vaper.

upload_2022-6-11_17-7-47.png

Quick specs:

- 101 x 14 mm; it’s slim and tubular in shape as most are in the market.

- 400 mAh battery

- Made from SS304 and food-grade PC

- Having a 1.6 ohms wire coil

- 2mL e-liquid volume and claims to have an up to 575 puff-life.

As with the other Wotofo disposables I have reviewed, the Mini Pro has big and bold branding printed on it, splashed with lots of bright colours from the packaging to the device itself. It is unmistakably Wotofo.

It works on auto-draw with no buttons for operation- simply inhale and exhale to take a puff! It has also no USB port for recharging, and I do wish that Wotofo included that as I am finding that with 2mL disposables, the batteries do tend to get exhausted first before the entire e-liquid capacity.

upload_2022-6-11_17-8-16.png

upload_2022-6-11_17-8-40.png

The auto-draw sensitive and responsive, and an LED indicator light at the bottom lights up when the device is in operation. Its mouthpiece is still what I would characterise as a duckbill shape, although it is quite slim and narrow making it very comfortable to use. The draw is somewhere between loose and medium MTL to me, and as with my previous review for the Wotofo disposables, I do wish they included a simple way to adjust the airflow so that the vaper can tailor the draw to their preference.

The Mini Pro comes in a variety of flavours, and I was sent these flavours: Guava Kiwi Passion Fruit, Mango Peach Pineapple Ice, Blueberry Raspberry Ice, Strawberry Banana Ice, Mint, Strawberry Ice Cream, Sour Apple, Pineapple Coconut, Watermelon Ice, and Grape Ice. You will notice that again, we have an “ice” theme going with the majority of flavours, but the cooling Wotofo have employed isn’t too strong and is rather complementary of the main flavour notes. Saying that, the cooling does mask whatever level of warmth each draw has, which is a bit of a shame for vapers like me who like a warm draw.

Perhaps, a caveat I might add here is perception: I am writing this review outside of the UK at the moment, where the weather is punishingly warm. In such conditions, I do see the value of vaping a cool e-liquid or disposable to help cool oneself down with vaping. But for areas with cooler/colder weather, I am finding that the ice becomes counterproductive. i.e., brain freeze is inevitable sometimes.

upload_2022-6-11_17-8-58.png

The flavours are true to what it says on the tin, as we say in the UK. The fruit notes taste fresh and sweet, making each device a pleasure to vape.

As for puff life, I do take longer and deeper draws, and so I’ve found that these devices lasted for what I would estimate to be around 500 puffs on average before the batteries gave out.

Overall, the Mini Pro are quick and easy e-cigarettes to use- what I would classify as “plug and play”, sort of. Just take one out of a packet and you’re off vaping! This along with its small size and weight make it ideal to take everywhere you go. Additionally, I’d recommend the Mini Pro to those wanting to try vaping as a means to quit smoking- the flavours won’t disappoint!

As what I always try to communicate in my disposable vapes reviews: please vape responsibly! That includes recycling used/spent devices properly to help minimise the environmental impact of these devices. Always try to “level up” when you feel like you can, that means perhaps a refillable pod kit as the next purchase for a disposable vapes user.

My sincerest thanks again to Wotofo for allowing me to review the

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread