RDA Wotofo Sapor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreariana

Dec 29, 2015
indonesia
you need to raise your coil closer to the airflow, that's the only key..
farther from the ariflow, less flavour you'll get..

i build mine using 24g and 7 wrap on 3mm bit..
centered them, raised them, and voila...
it's a good rda for flavour..especially when you look the price tag

just dont stuff too much cotton under your coil, since it's top airflow, if you stuff too much cotton under your coil, it wont wick well..
you'll have to drip again while your bottom wick still contain so much juice

just cut the wick so it's touch the deck and you'll be okay, it wont leak on you..

andreariana

Dec 29, 2015
indonesia
Thanks for your input. I've tried parallel coils, twisted coils and micro coils. I've kept my wraps under 3mm (2.4mm screwdriver is my go to) do the size of the wraps make a big difference for drippers compared to rba? (I use the same on my subtank but there's hardly any flavor)
i dont know for sure, but to get a dense flavour from top airflow i prefer to use 3mm diameter bit, i'd like to keep most of the chamber occupied, and just leave room under the coil to air circulating, so that all the vapor become more dense..

and more wraps means more surface that evaporate your juice, more surface usually comes with more vapor and flavour..

but the key is still positioning your coil to your airflow, i always make sure its close enough to the airflow , but no to close,..

there's many photos on Sapor RDA by Wotofo about how to build your sapor

CanadiVape

Feb 10, 2016
i dont know for sure, but to get a dense flavour from top airflow i prefer to use 3mm diameter bit, i'd like to keep most of the chamber occupied, and just leave room under the coil to air circulating, so that all the vapor become more dense..

and more wraps means more surface that evaporate your juice, more surface usually comes with more vapor and flavour..

but the key is still positioning your coil to your airflow, i always make sure its close enough to the airflow , but no to close,..

there's many photos on Sapor RDA by Wotofo about how to build your sapor

Thanks mate. I'll try my best next time to get the coils a little higher. I have them about level with the negative posts atm. Flavor is phenomenal.

One more question: I have the option between getting either standard, fused or twisted clapton at clear sky vapes. I'm not experienced with clapton wires so I am curious as to what would be better.

Wang Yajun

Multiple ID Suspension
Apr 25, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread