would this be a good start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinfan

Jan 25, 2013
Waldorf, MD
[h=2][/h]

well this is my current order from alt smokes...didn't put in CC info yet
This was based on suggestions...though I have no idea of what to do once I get it.....have juice from johnson creek which can hold me over
eGo Spinner Battery Variable Voltage Battery
Misc Size
900mAh
Battery Color
Black
eGo Spinner Battery Variable Voltage Battery
Misc Size
900mAh
Battery Color
Stainless
eGo Series - USB Battery Charger

Vision Vivi Nova 3.5ml or 2ml tank
Choose Vivi tank
1 x Vivi Tank Kit - 2.0ml - Clear Tube $0.00
Resistance for Head #1
1 x Vivi - Replaceable Coil 1.8 $0.00
Resistance for Head #2
1 x Vivi - Replaceable Coil 2.4 $0.00
Add Extra Nova Heads
1 x Vivi - Replaceable Coil 1.8 $2.95
Add Extra Spare Tube
1 x Vivi - Spare Tank - 2.0ml - Blue $2.99

also added a vision clearomizer....all came to be about 75.00...is this over priced or about right?

I don't exactly know what to do when I get it.....

Last edited:

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
Sounds good but...

I would get 2 or 3 mini Vivi Nova's instead of one large one they use the same coils. The mini's look great on my Spinner with the beauty ring. And it's always nice to have extra tanks. I have 3 mini Vivi Nova's all with different juices in them.

Also get some 5 pack of the replacement coils unless you have the materials to rebuild them.

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois

penguinfan

Jan 25, 2013
Waldorf, MD
Sounds good but...

I would get 2 or 3 mini Vivi Nova's instead of one large one they use the same coils. The mini's look great on my Spinner with the beauty ring. And it's always nice to have extra tanks. I have 3 mini Vivi Nova's all with different juices in them.

Also get some 5 pack of the replacement coils unless you have the materials to rebuild them.
I added the 2.0...sorry I copied and pasted and didn't edit out the 3.0 note they had
I added this 1.8 Ω - Vivi Twist-On Replaceabe Coil Head... 5 is 15.00

I am not sure what the difference between 1.8 and the others....I assume sticking with one might be fine...also..I might add 3 instead of 5 for a total of 5.....how long should one last....do you switch when you change flavors that have no simularity/

Last edited:

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
was just looking at alt smokes site....thats a good price for the batteries.. they are vision spinners with alt smokes lable on them ..so 21 each is a good deal... the vivi copy at 10 bucks is just ok ..you can get 1 at ivape for 6$ with all 3 heads and a pack of 5 extra heads for 8$ I would buy the battery and vivi at alt smokes and order extra heads later from ivape orany of the fine ecf venders... as for 1.8 ohms or 2.4 ohms... since you are getting a VV battery it doesnt matter which one you buy, if you had just a reg 3.7 volt ego I would buy the low ohm 1.8... I like the 2.4 on my spinner

Last edited:

penguinfan

Jan 25, 2013
Waldorf, MD
I placed the order before I read this but for a first time order I am fine with it...the first order is the biggest hit to the wallet...I got different omh heads mostly 1.8 I think....If they work fine I can return the others or just see if anyone here needs an extra....probably for my shipping cost(meh..live and learn)....I will keep in mind the ivapes web site.....I use the johnson creek Island I got and then I want to try some others....

SO would the higher omh be when using the battery on high since it is variable? what is the vivi copy(copy as in knock off?)?

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
yes copy is a knock off...any company that has there name on it is a copy..tho it could be made in the same factory as visions... its not like alt smoke or ivape is making them in the cellar..lol

the lower the ohms the less volts it takes to heat up.. so on a vv battery start low and move up til you have you prefered vape.. I use 2.4 ohms at 4.4 volts and 1.8 ohms at 4 volts

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
ok so the 21.00 is a good deal? but it is a copy? Hope I am not sounding like more of a knob than an noob...lol

I would guess that the battery is made in the vision factory and a alt smoke label is put on it instead of vision.. lots of sellers do it My Vape Store, Apollo, etc... they arent a knockoff since they are made by the same company.. I havent seen any Vision spinners being made by other chinese factors yet unlike the ego twist which quite a few factories copy

penguinfan

Jan 25, 2013
Waldorf, MD
How I wish:D
at least till I buy another set up....I am regretting the bone headed moves of buying more than 1 of the look a likes though....SBS sucks...the other 2 are ok....but I rather use em than send em back...I may keep this set up for home use...maybe not....but I am not sure I want to take it to work and have it in my pocket...maybe I should have got a smaller clearo with a small bottle of juice.

strange thing is when I ordered I wasn't offered free shipping or I over looked it and choose priority....didn't want to spend 7.00 on shipping but don't care now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread