Would you prefer higher mg HV juice?

If Drew sold 24mg HV juice in addition to 12mg HV juice, which would you buy more?

• 12mg

• 24mg

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
36 please?

Getting to 36 would require a re-formulation of each flavor, and I don't know if there'd be enough demand to justify it. If you need that much nicotine, you might be better off to add some unflavored 60mg yourself. There are some other suppliers who mix-to-order so you can get flavored uber-high nicjuice, but it seems like it might be kind of pointless because that much nicotine would probably drown most flavors.

I know. But it would just be too awesome. I haven't found a 24mg that totally satisfies me completely so far. Still trying stuff out, and adding some 48mg unflavored to Drew's stuff. That helps a little.

Are you sure it's more nicotine that you need? If vaping is leaving you craving something more, it's possible your body is looking for some of the other tobacco alkaloids. You might try supplementing with Snus or if like me you don't care for the flavor, dissolvables. I think the Camel dissolvables may only be available here in the Oregon "test" market, but I believe Stonewall & Ariva are more widely available in Walgreens? I've only needed it a few times, but I kinda liked the quick relief from Camel Fresh flavored dissolvable Strips--kinda like popping a mint breath strip, but it takes a little longer to dissolve (about a minute or so) and effectively carried me through a nic fit. I've only used them a couple of times: Once when I didn't bring enough battys, and once when I simply didn't have time to vape during my break at work.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Are you sure it's more nicotine that you need? If vaping is leaving you craving something more, it's possible your body is looking for some of the other tobacco alkaloids. You might try supplementing with Snus or if like me you don't care for the flavor, dissolvables. I think the Camel dissolvables may only be available here in the Oregon "test" market, but I believe Stonewall & Ariva are more widely available in Walgreens? I've only needed it a few times, but I kinda liked the quick relief from Camel Fresh flavored dissolvable Strips--kinda like popping a mint breath strip, but it takes a little longer to dissolve (about a minute or so) and effectively carried me through a nic fit. I've only used them a couple of times: Once when I didn't bring enough battys, and once when I simply didn't have time to vape during my break at work.

I don't really know yet, as I'm new to vaping. But you know when you can just have that satisfied feeling from smoking? I get that only with 36mg. Anything else and I feel I'm drawing and drawing and drawing and still get little satisfaction at the end. I'm still smoking about 5 analogs a day, so who knows? I must be hardcore addicted! I have a coupon for some free SNUs, so maybe I'll use it.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know where you are coming from redgirl. I vape 24mg liquids and a 30mg mix throughout the day and still get some strong cravings. I don't know if it's the nic I'm craving or something else but I don't like it. I totally understand what you are saying about getting that satisfied feeling. I can chain vape for 10-15 minutes and still not get it. I wonder what I am missing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread