Would you recommend us to your friends?

Would you recommend e-cigs.co.uk to your friends?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
Yes Smokester, you sure exceeded my expectations! :thumb:

Listen up everyone, I have an important testimony to make.

As you can see, I posted in this thread few days ago (October 19) my little problem, with 2 Prodigies i had previously ordered.

I had no high hopes at that time, quite frankly, but I just wanted at least, to voice my concern.

Within few hours only, Smokester replied to me, and promised me a solution.(October 20)

I found that very kind of him, knowing that problems with stock status come originally from the limited pre-allocated stock from Puresmoker, which I doubted that much could be done about it.

So I couldn't blame E-cigs.co.uk , knowing that they always were excellent and reliable in their service.

Then, Smokester disappeared for few days, until I received an E-mail from E-cigs.co.uk, telling me that the replacement parts i needed for my 2 Prodigies and 1 Protege were being packed and ready to be shipped.(October 27).

24 hours later (October 28) they were indeed shipped and 48 hours later (October 30) they were received by my mailbox provider in the UK!!

And today I received all of them in Lebanon!

And E-cigs.co.uk were very generous because they also sent me a little present, that shows their true and honest sincerity.

But most important...It took Smokester 7 days to ask for the replacement parts from Puresmokers, in the US, get them shipped to him in the UK, then pack and ship them to me!

KUDOS!

If that is not the best service one can get on Planet Earth, then what is there better?

That is what I simply call, professional.

And I'm a very hard person to please, because in my line of work, there are no half measures. It's either perfect or garbage.

And those people at E-cigs.co.uk deserve the best recognition of their hard work and dedication, but most of all, of their true commitment to their customers.

Thank you Smokester, and thank you E-cigs.co.uk.

Yes undoubtedly! I would always deal with honest and committed people and I would always recommend them to everyone.

Excellence at its best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread