Would YOU Vape Bacon...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benla

May 17, 2012
Perth, Australia
I have a Roast Chicken and Potato juice sitting steeping.. well i say steeping, I'm not sure I'm gonna use it, it smells vile!

I'll give it a couple of weeks, then mix a very very small amount up to see how it goes.

The place I buy my juices has a Bacon flavour too, for some reason when I was looking at the savoury flavours I decided on the chicken on first, if this one doesnt go so well I might not venture to any of the others.

Last edited:

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
So I've just tried FreedomSmokeUSA's bacon. It isn't quite bacon. I'm getting strongly greasy and smoky, slight saltiness... but not bacon, and only a hint of meatishness (yes, that's a word now- meatiness does not fit here). I wouldn't say I hate it, but I probably won't be vaping it again.

In my opinion, if you haven't yet tried bacon, don't try this one.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
So I've just tried FreedomSmokeUSA's bacon. It isn't quite bacon. I'm getting strongly greasy and smoky, slight saltiness... but not bacon, and only a hint of meatishness (yes, that's a word now- meatiness does not fit here). I wouldn't say I hate it, but I probably won't be vaping it again.

In my opinion, if you haven't yet tried bacon, don't try this one.

That said, I'm still going to be looking for a decent bacon. I think it's doable.

chunkmeister

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2012
South Wales
chunkmeister.com
I am wondering this: because the more I think about it, the more my mouth is watering?

So would you vape on some bacon E-liquid? Dieing for answers....

:D Of course, you KNOW I'm 100% American to even be contemplating this! lmao!!

I have. It's ok. Just make sure you don't go too strong on the flavour - it's a strong one! (well, the one from Healthcabin is - but it'll tast me a while)

Anyone got a fried chicken or other flavour for me to try? ;)

Chunks

jch419

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
OH USA
www.smokerevolt.com
I have. It's ok. Just make sure you don't go too strong on the flavour - it's a strong one! (well, the one from Healthcabin is - but it'll tast me a while)

Anyone got a fried chicken or other flavour for me to try? ;)

Chunks

Chicken, that sounds good....hmmm. Even better would be steak!

But the good news is that we personally get to try the flavor bacon this week...mmm.

: )) ---this is our double chinned-smiley face

Last edited:

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Chicken, that sounds good....hmmm. Even better would be steak!

But the good news is that we personally get to try the flavor bacon this week...mmm.

: )) ---this is our double chinned-smiley face

Freedomsmokeusa has a roast chicken- mix it with a little mushroom and black pepper and it's not a bad gravy type flavor, but by itself, it's not great, imo.

ECBlends has a terrific roast beef- I add a shot of black pepper. The aroma of that one is just divine.

jch419

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
OH USA
www.smokerevolt.com
Freedomsmokeusa has a roast chicken- mix it with a little mushroom and black pepper and it's not a bad gravy type flavor, but by itself, it's not great, imo.

ECBlends has a terrific roast beef- I add a shot of black pepper. The aroma of that one is just divine.

Wow~ I take it that you usually vape savory liquids!!! lol

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
why is there no butter cracker or cheese flavors for that jalapeno bacon concoction

I'd never want to vape that, but thank you so much for deciding what I'm going to eat for lunch today.

I have NO desire to vape bacon...I am so surprised to see I am the oddball here too....the first time I saw bacon flavored liquid..I about fell off my chair. Definitely not appealing to me.

You're not the only one.

I think it was the Bacon-flavored (Bakon) vodka that did it. If I want to taste bacon, I'll cook bacon. Some things should be left as sacred.

Plus, bacon vodka was the definition of disgusting. It's worse than the bubblegum vodka my girlfriend used to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread