The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

WOW Cinnaroll review

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by terrie1, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. terrie1

terrie1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    This one tastes like burnt cinnamon with no roll to me. Yes I made sure my blank carto was full. so flavor is a big zero for me unfortunately.
    Vapor however is a 10.

:Edit: Once I read the description "Big Red Gum" and tried it again a few hours later, it became vapable.

2. jcdrgnfly

jcdrgnfly Senior Member ECF Veteran

It tastes like Big Red gum to me, which is a favorite of mine. But as they always say, tastes is subjective. Sorry to hear you don't like it :(

I had the same problem with the WOW Peppermint. Although everyone seems to love it, it was just too strong of a flavor for me. I should have expected it since I do the same thing with candy canes every holiday season. I open one and never finish it. So now I have a nearly full 30 ml. bottle that will go to waste (fiance doesn't care for the minty flavors).

3. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    put it on swap thread surely someone would want that flavor...i might even trade with ya i got a 20 ml unopened bottle of grape 18mg and nearly full 11mg of strawberry or 18mg red cow i'll trade with ya pm me if interested.

4. jcdrgnfly

jcdrgnfly Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Dale - I will do that. I've been holding off because I need to make sure I'll have my truck available before I set up a trade. I'll need to be able to get to the post office before it closes on whichever day I post ;)

5. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    Let me know I have other juices also you might be interested in.:D

6. krazie_Kid

krazie_Kid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    Long Island
    I do not like "minty" flavors, but I do love the smilin for some odd ... reason. I love the review Terrie!

Vape on,
    Kevin

7. Trulife76

Trulife76 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2010
    Florida
    Hmmmmm....mine is on it's way (she says while staring out the window watching for the mailman), ordered it (and half the V4L store) during Father's Day sale.
    This whole new (to me) vaping thing is contributing to my ADD......Concerta has lost it's ability to keep me focused on work.
    I'm afraid that when the package arrives I'm gonna have to hide under my desk (dag...wore the white skirt today!!) to play with all my new stuff and decide which flavors to try first.
    Maybe I should buy more pts and hook 'em all up to my usb hub with a different flavor on each.
    Ok...I think it's time for me to find that 12 step group....

8. mmcall12

mmcall12 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2010
    Indiana
    More the 12 step,,,it is how ever many flavors you like,,,very please with order, order it on that father day sale got it yesterday,,,that was very fast ty v4l

9. bornagainst

bornagainst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    I hear ya...i hate chocolate vapes, but love the wowboy.

Peppermint though, is NOT an all day vape. I like it for a bit at night and thats it. I still havent tried the cinnamon yet.

10. keveck

keveck Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    aaa
    Psssh...I vaped peppermint all day yesterday.

And my cinnamon roll definitely has a "roll" flavor to it. A really strong one at that. Barely any of the "big red" flavor. Mostly roll flavor with a bit of a cinnamon accent. And the vapor is more like a 7 to me. The flavor is a strong 9 though.

11. Kimmy

Kimmy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2009
    If you don't like the cinnamon roll juice that much I'd be willing to trade you something! PM me if your interested, I have lots of stuff :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.