WOW Cinnaroll review

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
It tastes like Big Red gum to me, which is a favorite of mine. But as they always say, tastes is subjective. Sorry to hear you don't like it :(

I had the same problem with the WOW Peppermint. Although everyone seems to love it, it was just too strong of a flavor for me. I should have expected it since I do the same thing with candy canes every holiday season. I open one and never finish it. So now I have a nearly full 30 ml. bottle that will go to waste (fiance doesn't care for the minty flavors).

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
it tastes like big red gum to me, which is a favorite of mine. But as they always say, tastes is subjective. Sorry to hear you don't like it :(

i had the same problem with the wow peppermint. Although everyone seems to love it, it was just too strong of a flavor for me. I should have expected it since i do the same thing with candy canes every holiday season. I open one and never finish it. So now i have a nearly full 30 ml. Bottle that will go to waste (fiance doesn't care for the minty flavors).
put it on swap thread surely someone would want that flavor...i might even trade with ya i got a 20 ml unopened bottle of grape 18mg and nearly full 11mg of strawberry or 18mg red cow i'll trade with ya pm me if interested.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Thanks Dale - I will do that. I've been holding off because I need to make sure I'll have my truck available before I set up a trade. I'll need to be able to get to the post office before it closes on whichever day I post ;)
Let me know I have other juices also you might be interested in.:D

Trulife76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2010
Florida
Hmmmmm....mine is on it's way (she says while staring out the window watching for the mailman), ordered it (and half the V4L store) during Father's Day sale.
This whole new (to me) vaping thing is contributing to my ADD......Concerta has lost it's ability to keep me focused on work.
I'm afraid that when the package arrives I'm gonna have to hide under my desk (dag...wore the white skirt today!!) to play with all my new stuff and decide which flavors to try first.
Maybe I should buy more pts and hook 'em all up to my usb hub with a different flavor on each.
Ok...I think it's time for me to find that 12 step group....

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
Hmmmmm....mine is on it's way (she says while staring out the window watching for the mailman), ordered it (and half the V4L store) during Father's Day sale.
This whole new (to me) vaping thing is contributing to my ADD......Concerta has lost it's ability to keep me focused on work.
I'm afraid that when the package arrives I'm gonna have to hide under my desk (dag...wore the white skirt today!!) to play with all my new stuff and decide which flavors to try first.
Maybe I should buy more pts and hook 'em all up to my usb hub with a different flavor on each.
Ok...I think it's time for me to find that 12 step group....

More the 12 step,,,it is how ever many flavors you like,,,very please with order, order it on that father day sale got it yesterday,,,that was very fast ty v4l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread