Wow Peppermint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
I am so disappointed that they STILL don't have Peppermint. So sad...I don't vape anything else! They changed their Menthol flavor so my backup is gone too. Please get peppermint back in stock!!!

I wrote somewhere else that their Chocolate Peppermint is a decent sub, although it's a darker liquid. Super mint is OK. After some bad juice experiences including one brand consistently causing nausea and another one just wouldn't vaporize when it got a little old, I will only buy V4L juice.

preservid

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Damn it, They have been out for awhile AGAIN!....... I check in hourly......Finally ordered Wow Peppermint Juice and blank carts, But I really don't care for it, Not the same as the prefilled carts!....I have Wow Peppermint Juice for emergencies (such as NOW), but just dropping in 5-6 drops into my prefilled carts, once they are empty.......I have NEVER worked with new blank carts, Will the Juice taste better than what I have been doing ????

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
Not sure. I haven't used prefilled carts in quite a while, but if I remember correctly, the prefilled carts are a little bit sweeter. I didn't notice as much difference between the prefilled peppermint and the juice. But I noticed quite a bit of difference between the prefilled Dunhall menthol carts and the juice. The juice is ho-hum, wile the prefilled carts are to die for. I guess it will depend on your palate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread