• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WOW..There's alot of Georgian Vaporers out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to welcome everyone and say thanks for joining the Peach State Vapers group. I went through the ATL thread in the US E-Smokers
group, and sent out invites to everyone that posted in that thread. There are 54 fellow Georgians I sent invites to join this group. That's great we have that many people on this forum in GA. I know there are alot more just haven't seen that thread and haven't posted. So if you have any friends in Ga that vape, please send them to ECF and point them to this group. Just thought I'd point out that there are a couple suppliers in GA also a couple of moderators of ECF in Ga. Maybe they would be able to help us organize meetings, get togethers, parties, rallys or whatever.
I hope I didn't make anyone mad by sending out invites to this group and I hope everyone joins. We could be one of the strongest state groups on the ECF. Thanks everyone and happy vaping.
UPB

Last edited:

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
I know there is Juicyliquid. Their in Austell/mabelton I think. I was gonna get a thread going for them when they joined the group. There may be other vendors in Ga aswell.

No way!!! I live in Mableton and have dying for a local vendor that I don't have to drive more than 15 min to get to. I wonder if they would let me pick up an order/not pay shipping. Thanks for the info. I'll check them out.

BTW, I see no harm in sending folks invites... the worst they can do is say no.

heath

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
georgia
No way!!! I live in Mableton and have dying for a local vendor that I don't have to drive more than 15 min to get to. I wonder if they would let me pick up an order/not pay shipping. Thanks for the info. I'll check them out.

BTW, I see no harm in sending folks invites... the worst they can do is say no.

let us know if they allow pickups calla2 lol.. would love to be able to do that rather than waiting.

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
let us know if they allow pickups calla2 lol.. would love to be able to do that rather than waiting.

I ended up not calling/emailing about that because they don't carry 36mg juice (highest is 24mg). My bottom lip is definitely pushed out. If I have a juice emergency I might give it a try but I'm set for the moment, just wanted to stock up some more just in case.

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
Awesome vapor allows pickups. Just got a 510 passthrough, an atty, and some carts from them today. Had a hardware emergency and my big order is apparently circling the globe a few times before it gets to me. Got an $8 discount on what would have been a $33 purchase, and no shipping fees of course. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Awesome vapor allows pickups. Just got a 510 passthrough, an atty, and some carts from them today. Had a hardware emergency and my big order is apparently circling the globe a few times before it gets to me. Got an $8 discount on what would have been a $33 purchase, and no shipping fees of course. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

I love walking into Arno's office/supply room. I'm like a kid in a candy store :thumbs:

marya1144

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2009
N.E. Of Atlanta
I love walking into Arno's office/supply room. I'm like a kid in a candy store :thumbs:

YAh.... Walked in and wanted to move in! (LOL) Arno is really a great guy and all the gals have been super kind as well. They aways seem busy so I try to make my stops brief. Also, he had an informational paper ( Beginner Guide To Vaping ) he puts in with his kits and I truely found it VERY helpful! I let him show mw how to fill my cart. ( so that it looks like a slushy ) and I don't have a problem at all with too much juice.

Also, I love the office as it was CLEAN and so organized... Truely a great place to buy from!

jericoriver

Please support CASAA
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Midway,Ga.
I ended up not calling/emailing about that because they don't carry 36mg juice (highest is 24mg). My bottom lip is definitely pushed out. If I have a juice emergency I might give it a try but I'm set for the moment, just wanted to stock up some more just in case.

Arno at awesomevapor carries the 36mg juice.

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
Arno at awesomevapor carries the 36mg juice.

Thanks for the info. I'll keep it mind, but awesomevapor is far enough from me that the cost in gas and driving time makes waiting a few days for an order to be shipped to me from my usual vendor more convenient than 'dropping in' to pick up an order from awesomevapor. Maybe if I happen to be in the area for some other reason, otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread