Wow! What I Got from Ms. T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
So, of course, simply EVERYONE gets a delicious popcorn snack with each delivery, to enjoy while checking out new juice flavors, or browsing her web site. And recently there have been some reports of a bottle buddy, and even lollipops.

Well, on my last delivery I got the popcorn, a bottle buddy, and a lollipop, but I ALSO got three Hershey's Kisses, a roll of Smarties, a whistle, and a Circus Peanut!

Thanks Ms. T!

But I think my neighbor might be a bit annoyed by my blowing the whistle all the time, and I think I got chocolate on their couch.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Love that woman to death. Gonna make another order today. Whats a circus peanut? I got a bottle buddy too. You got a whistle?? Awww man, i didn't get a whistle. LOL. Love Ms. T juices tho...the best

Of course, I might have been exaggerating just a little bit. :p

Circus Peanuts are a weird kind of candy. I've heard they go well with green licorice.

Circus-Peanut-Carrots-1.jpg

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Oh you silly kids! Don't let the vapor go to your head!

I don't actually eat the popcorn! Everyone knows you use it to replace the stuffing in your bean bag chairs! :p

My favorites are Cappuccino, Eclair Filling, and Raspberry Bavarian Cream is getting real close to that level. This order I got a large bottle of the Cap and a small Snicker Doodle to check out. Given turnaround times I should actually put in my next order today... ... and I DID actually get a lollipop!

Double_D2010

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I made my first order from Ms. T's yesterday and am SOOO excited! I am mad I could only order 6ml of Snickerdoodle. It seems like that is one of the best flavors and since it is my favorite cookie in the universe I wanted to order ALOT of it. I also ordered Vanilla Custard. Can't wait. How long does it usually take for them to ship stuff out? I saw a few posts asking if they were backed up...Just curious.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I made my first order from Ms. T's yesterday and am SOOO excited! I am mad I could only order 6ml of Snickerdoodle. It seems like that is one of the best flavors and since it is my favorite cookie in the universe I wanted to order ALOT of it. I also ordered Vanilla Custard. Can't wait. How long does it usually take for them to ship stuff out? I saw a few posts asking if they were backed up...Just curious.

Why only 6ml is there a limit on the stuff now ???

edit, yup I see it 6ml only for now, Phew, glad I have my 4-15ml bottle stash like I always keep on hand, this is a must have for me and one in my daily rotation and has been since its introduction.!

Last edited:

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
How long does it usually take for them to ship stuff out? I saw a few posts asking if they were backed up...Just curious.

Ms. T is kind of a "boutique" juice maker. Expect to wait 2 weeks. She's been posting updates on her web site, indicating what order number she has recently completed.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Hi guys,

We hate to have to limit the Snickerdoodle at the moment, but Ms T has to wait sometimes too, particularly when the flavoring manufacturers can't keep up! If she were to make her Snickerdoodle without the missing "secret" ingredient, there would be a noticeable difference. Instead of running flat out or having to make it different from the recipe, we have decided for the time being to thin the supply a little so everyone can at least get their "Snick fix" (hehe) to some extent. This shortage should not last too much longer, but it is still out of our hands. We will certainly provide updates when all is back to normal.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Ms T was up till 1:15am filling out orders (including mine) Fri morn and guess what I have :D in my hands Giggles.. (fast mail)
My popcorn packaging and a bottle buddy with my 4 juices :D Love this buddy it will defiantly get it use from me.
THANK YOU MS T! and TY to you too Brandon for uping the MG for me.
What should I try first???... edited to add: hehe theres a dum dum and a life saver in my packaging.

Last edited:

researcheverything

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Texas
When MsT orders come in my twin girls are all over the box wondering what they get from her! The cats eat the popcorn and I vape the juice! What better way to spend time with the family...... When my wife steals the snickerdoodle I start to panic, but I just wait 'til she's asleep and steal it back. Good thing I am the first one up in the mornings.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Whew! Just in the nick of time my order arrives, all other bottles laying on their sides to get those last drops. The "old favorite" bought for emergency backup no longer good enough.

BUT.... Ms. T! A bottle buddy? Are you serious??

You're putting Sparkle Ponies in some packages, and you give me a bottle buddy?

I mean, I love the juice and popcorn and circus peanuts 'n all, but I WAS kind of hoping I might get some Sea Monkeys if you're giving others ponies....

Oh well, at least I have my Ms. T Juice! :p

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I WAS kind of hoping I might get some Sea Monkeys

Sorry about the lack of Sea Monkeys, but we have determined that those things can do a major job of clogging up atomizers. We haven't tried them in the Ego-T yet, maybe it would taste like boiled shrimp... Hmmm, maybe I'll add "Ms T's Boiled Sea Monkey" to the list of Ego-T Samplers. I don't know though, ya'll will just be asking for it in 15ml bottles in no time...

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Sorry about the lack of Sea Monkeys, but we have determined that those things can do a major job of clogging up atomizers. maybe I'll add "Ms T's Boiled Sea Monkey" to the list of Ego-T Samplers.

Ohhhh! Now I understand! Thanks for the heads up about Sea Monkey's being dangerous for atomizers. Thankfully, mine aren't able to reach my vaping supplies.

My guess would be if you expand into Japan you'll have a hit with fish-flavored juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread