What Equipment works for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikbtops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2009
 ̄\_(",)_/ ̄
I keep it pretty old fashioned and simple.
GLV2 with 510 3.0 boges. I've tried tanks(too much commitment to one flavor and messy) and dual coil ST's too much throat hit and nic( I keep it low key and like to chain vape at 6mg). Right now I'm enjoying Strawberry with Abita strawberry harvest lager while watching the $#@! out of some Olympic games.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
I've bee using my trusty eGo-T tanks, the eGo 1000mah batteries, and some Stardust Clearomizers for the past several months.

Time to try some new gear, so I'm gonna order a Lavatube kit....

jdrew, check apollo for a great price on a vtube..its a lavatube and you can get like 35% off

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
Nice call, 'sooner! Just checked out Apollo's site--it's the same thing! That's the one rough aspect of looking for new equipment--it's not standardized, so you really have to look around for the best prices. I'll be ordering it from Apollo.

Thanks again!

i just ordered a red one from there tube only. there was a flaw in the electronics as there can be with any product and they were quick to have me ship it back and send a new one out

Craftypepper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Birmingham, AL
All 3.7V: Madvapes box mod - Bolt mod - Kgo

I am strictly on clearos now...Vivi Nova with the 1.8 ohm heads. Gonna try some of the stardusts with new mop heads and see how it goes. Had nothing but problems on the earlier versions.

I like darker juices and they can be carto killers, so clearos really help alleviate the problem (and save me money since all I have to do is clean them). I can now enjoy my beloved Banana Fosters Coffee without any burnt juice taste :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread