Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I got this idea from Moody2 (Thanks Moody2)

Let's use this thread to show or talk about what devices ya'll use with my e-juices.

Mine is:

Variable Voltage Lava Tube with 510 carto usually set around 3.6 and 4.0 hardly ever go over that depends on the mood too LOL.

I vape Pineapple juice, Green Apple Lollipop, Orange Dreamsicle, Apple Goofy Rancher, Mountain Pop, White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake many more but won't take up to much time LOL

Let's hear what ya'll do!

Smooches
Ms T

Last edited:

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well I am on an ego battery set up with mostly 510 cartos. During the day when I am out with my baby girl I use dct tanks set up with my favorite Ms T juices Snickerdoodle, banana fosters coffee and sugar cookie. The 510 cartos are used mainly in the morning and evening rotating through the 30 + juices I have been trying. Too many choices but every one is good. A girl needs variety in both her shoes and her Ms. T juices :)

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
I have an Ego Twist along with some Ego Firefly's. I mainly use Boge cartos. The Twist is usually used in the 3.7 to 4.0 range but I've found some juices, like coffee flavors, are wonderful in the 4.3 to 4.6 range. Being able to dial in the power, to bring out the best in each juice, is a beautiful thing.

Also, I have a lanyard that keeps the e-cig hanging around my neck. That thing is invaluable, especially when I'm away from home.

My on-the-go carrying case is a Vaultz diabetic case carried at WalMart. Whether it's a daytrip, or a week long trip, this thing has enough room to bring everything I need.
SANY0002.JPG

SANY0005.JPG

I currently have over 20 cartomizers filled. Keeping them organized used to be a P.I.T.A.. To keep them organized I now use
Sharpie_Metallic_Silver.jpg

I then label the carts. If you put a strip of clear scotch tape over the writing it will never smear.
SANY00151.JPG

Shown with the cone
SANY00161.JPG

SANY00181.JPG

garbagefairy1967

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
chicago suburb
I have an Ego Twist along with some Ego Firefly's. I mainly use Boge cartos. The Twist is usually used in the 3.7 to 4.0 range but I've found some juices, like coffee flavors, are wonderful in the 4.3 to 4.6 range. Being able to dial in the power, to bring out the best in each juice, is a beautiful thing.

Also, I have a lanyard that keeps the e-cig hanging around my neck. That thing is invaluable, especially when I'm away from home.

My on-the-go carrying case is a Vaultz diabetic case carried at WalMart. Whether it's a daytrip, or a week long trip, this thing has enough room to bring everything I need.
SANY0002.JPG

SANY0005.JPG

I currently have over 20 cartomizers filled. Keeping them organized used to be a P.I.T.A.. To keep them organized I now use
Sharpie_Metallic_Silver.jpg

I then label the carts. If you put a strip of clear scotch tape over the writing it will never smear.
SANY00151.JPG

Shown with the cone
SANY00161.JPG

SANY00181.JPG

What a great idea! Thanks for all the info! =]

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Wow, very very organized. I've ended up with a small wall filled with shelves & those organizer boxes to store All My Vaping Stuff as the years have passed, but when leaving the house I just toss a fresh battery into mod, make sure tank is topped up, stuff into pocket, and walk out the door.

I do keep loaded cartos, smoke juice, a mod that I've dropped like 15 times, battery chargers and random e-cig crap in dash of my car, but that's about it for backup.

Using Super T Precise', GGs, and ProVaris, all on 18650's, some voltage/wattage regulated, some just bare metal, with random tanks (BDV, VPX, Phiniac mostly), and the point of this post... for me, for whatever reason, Boge cartos are not nearly as good with Ms. T's, as the Smoktech 1.7Ω "Resurrectors".

No clue why. I do punch two holes for the heavier juices, but on a Boge I've basically got ... 1 good tank-full (3-5mL) with any given Ms. T's juice I smoke, refill #2 is okay, by #3, it's not kicking out much vapor anymore. The Smoktechs on the other hand just power through everything and keep going a lot longer.

I personally use Smoktech 1.7Ω cartos & tanks almost exclusively when vaping Ms. T's. Awesome flavor, great throat hit, overall a highly excellent experience.

Will rant about rebuildables when I have enough of them in my collection to compare 'em to something, that's a new area of experimentation for me and I know almost nothing at the moment.

The Boges may rock harder when not using tanks, but I dunno, since discovering tanks the only time I don't use 'em is when testing new flavors and deciding whether or not it's worth putting in a tank, or tossing to the back of the fridge.

So far as dual coils go ... I personally have found no advantage whatsoever over single coils. All the dcs do is kill my batts faster. No subjective improvement of vapor or flavor that I can detect. Your milage my vary.

Oh, yeah, forgot, [edit]: I'm usually at 'bout 7-8 watts, though some juices seem to really shine at around 10 (though this is rare for me).

Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I love my standard 510 atties and drip 95% of the time. I use 2.5ohm Joye XL 510 atomizers on my Lavatube at about 4.8v most of the time. Sometimes I use 1.5ohm Joye 510 LR atties at 4v, or I use them on my 3.7v devices. Usually my 3.7v devices are the ones that go places with me. Currently I mostly use my Vypr 510, Bartleby, or GLV Mini because they are all small in size. I used to use regular cartos in places where dripping is inconvenient or dangerous, but I never liked them much. I recently tried something called a Clear Giant Clearomizer that I have actually been impressed with. I'm not big on the tank style stuff, but this one has been treating me well and the price is actually very reasonable.

I store most of my current supply in glass bottles I got from specialtybottle.com which are cheap, the perfect sizes, and come with a bulb dropper w/ glass pipette. Ms T's labels peel off the plastic bottles easily and stick to the glass. I usually will carry a 6ml plastic bottle with me when I go out so I don't drop and break my glass! They are pretty thick glass, but I'm not taking any chances.

setup.jpg

Left to right:
clear 2 dram (~7ml) glass vial
amber 4 dram (~15ml) glass vial
Bartleby 3.7v with 1.5ohm Joye 510 and Shorty T-Tip from Super T Manufacturing
Lavatube (set to 4.8v) with 2.5ohm Joye 510 and Trippy Tip
Vaprlife Vypr 510 3.7v with Clear Giant Clearomizer
Cobalt blue 1oz (~30ml) glass Boston Round
Cobalt blue 1/2oz (~15ml) glass Boston Round
Foreground: GLV Mini 3.7v with 1.8ohm bridgeless 510 and stainless steel drip tip

I'm not even going to show the rest of my "organization" system. I would be embarrassed to photograph it! It is basically an end table with a dozen or so bottles (glass and plastic), a box with various hardware components, and stuff sitting around.

I don't know if you can get the Bartleby anymore or not, but mine is well over 2 years old and it has been THE most reliable mod I have owned. It is an inexpensive plastic box mod (with a GREAT button) that uses a 14500 battery, and it is so well made that it has taken all of my abuse and still works perfectly. Probably the best $50 I have spent in my vaping history. The Vypr seems to be unavailable these days, and although I initially had problems with it, Vaprlife fixed it for me and I have had no subsequent problems. It also uses a 14500. My Lavatube works wonderfully, although the button has had issues. I really appreciate its versatility and LONG time between charges. The GLV Mini could probably be used as a survival tool or hammer if necessary, it is one tough little mod! I take it with me to places where I need something a little tougher in case it drops, particularly when I go on motorcycle rides or hiking in the desert. It uses a single ICR 123 or a 16340. No problems with it either, but power output seems to be slightly less than those 3.7v mods with the 14500. Best button EVER.

All of the above work great with Ms T's juices. I should know.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I only use KR808 stick batts and cartos. Recently I have started using tanks, but they have cartos inside of them so they usually act the same where juice is concerned.

I regularly vape Strawberry Gum, BluRaspberry, French Vanilla, Peach and Min Tee. I have tried, and like, many more flavors these are just the ones I'm gravitating towards right now and therefore have up to date experiences.

I use 3 ohm cartos on 5v and 2 ohm cartos on 3.7-4.2v. I have no idea what the math is on that. All of my cartos are single coil. The only juice I don't use with 2 ohm is the French Vanilla. I absolutely love that juice and vape it daily, but I have to take extra care of my cartos or they will gunk up quickly and die.

I tried using a 1.5 ohm dual coil tank filled with Strawberry Gum on a 4.2v batt but the low resistance changed the taste too much (in a bad way) so I don't think I'll be experimenting with those again.

Sent from my phone using Swype...nuff said

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Wow...after seeing KnotGuilty's and Brandon's set up...I feel downright shabby.:facepalm:

When I started vaping, I wanted the least hassle, and good quality vaping. I found it....

510 Boge LR Carto's 2.0
Acryllic Drip Tips-gotta have a little flair and color coding--I collect these doggone things like Pokemon!
Innokin Leo Pro--Currently have 2 of them; matte black and silver

This combo has me vaping Ms. T's Strawberry Shortcake, Strawberry, Peppermint, Mirror Blueberry, Blueberry Pie, Cinnamon Roll, Spearmint Gum, and any other juice I can get my little monkey paws on. The vapes are always warm, great TH, excellent flavor...what more can I ask for (besides the guys from "Magic Mike" dancing in man thongs with oiled muscular chests and tellin me what a naughty little lady I am and and and..............ok ok back to reality:oops:)? This has been my vape combo for months now and I am loving it.

Last edited:

panewtovaping

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Liberty, North Carolina
I'd be ashamed to post a picture of my storage. I throw all the hardware in a kitchen drawer and all the juice in the fridge. However, a couple months ago I moved from NJ to NC and would fill 2 cartos and put them on 2 fully charged batteries and they lasted the whole 8 1/2 hour drive! lol
After reading these I feel like a minimalist. I use an ego battery with a 1.5 ohm carto.

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I had a little of Ms T's Strawberry (my gf's favorite) and I mixed it with some REALLY powerful menthol juice and now I have a cold strawberry vape. It's really good on my Provari at 3.6v. I do other juices at higher voltage but the menthol is too powerful at higer volts. Hey, maybe Ms. T could make a menthol strawberry flavor.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
I had a little of Ms T's Strawberry (my gf's favorite) and I mixed it with some REALLY powerful menthol juice and now I have a cold strawberry vape. It's really good on my Provari at 3.6v. I do other juices at higher voltage but the menthol is too powerful at higer volts. Hey, maybe Ms. T could make a menthol strawberry flavor.

Check out her frozen icecream. Choose your flavor. She has 9 different ones, including Strawberry. I have only tried the Peppermint frozen icecream, but there is definitely some cold vapage in this. :vapor:

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Thank you so much for this idea! I went and bought one today, this is perfect for when we are on trips on the motorcycle! I hated having my juice and spare parts bouncing around in the bags! Sending a giant hug your way KnotGillty! :)
You're welcome GF67. The little box I have inside the Vaultz case is a small plastic plano fishing tackle box. It's fits perfectly snug inside. I preferred it over the velcro bag which came with the Vaultz case.

Enjoy your road trips . . .

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
I use:

Infinity Pro with 2.5 ohm HH357 Atty between 4.5 - 5.2 volts depending on the flavor.
5 volt box mod with 2.5 ohm HH357 atty
Reo Mini with 1.5 ohm HH357

Generally all are loaded with a different Ms T's flavor! (Strawberry is my current go to flavor) I would never put this great juice in a carto but that's just me!

spicyed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
New Jersey
Awwwwww....come on! Strawberry in a carto....that's my love..my pride and joy. I love it.

Then again...I haven't tried these atties I see you talking about....do they work on a 510 thread?

Well it is just my preference, different things work for different people. Cartomizers are just too much trouble for me to deal with and I personally think the flavor is better on an atty.

The hh357's are 510 thread. They are a bit expensive ($22/pc) but totally worth it imo.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
my reo variable voltage woodvil is loaded with 6ml of strawberry shortcake. i run 2.0 hh 357s on it at around 8.33 watts and its great.
i use a provari with phiniac tanks at about the same 8-9 watts and also a mini lava tube with a siam tank at the same.
i have several egos that i keep pocketed when out with stardusts. everything is filled with shortcake.
i punch 3 holes in my cartos..2 low and 1 up higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread