The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wow, where is everyone????

Discussion in 'ECF Vaping Singles' started by soxdiehard, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. soxdiehard

soxdiehard Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2010
    maine
    OK, i purposly didnt post anything for awhile just to see if anyone else would, guess not!!!!!!!!! and since i worked 70 hrs last week i didnt have much time to do anything but sleep and work, so i am now giving in and sayin whats up guys?!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone got juices they wanna trade?
    or buy off of me?

ive been tryin to sell a bunch but no one is bittin in the other forum so i figured i would ask my " singles family" !!!!!!!!!

2. Redd

Redd Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    I've been very busy with work and family recently. But like you, I've been waiting to see if others will try to be active. Sometimes I think that others are feeling the same things I am. Talking about being single with other singles, just drives home the fact that we ARE single.

I don't know....maybe lack of ...ummm....affection, has become almost (almost) comfortable? I don't know...I think I'm just blabbering.

3. soxdiehard

Aug 8, 2010
    maine
    so who said we gotta talk about bein single?????? lets talk about ANYTHING!!!!

4. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    I'm pretty sure you yankees wouldn't share my eagerness for some cooler weather. I'm not the person who complains when it's hot, AND complains when it's cold. Nope, I only complain when it's hot, which it is for 70-80% of the year down here. The next few days our lows are supposed to dip down into the upper 40s for the first time since about last March. It will be so nice to be able to turn the air conditioner off. Winter saves me at least $100/month on my utility bill.

Well, you said anything. :) Happy camper here looking at cooler weather on the way. :) :)

5. soxdiehard

Aug 8, 2010
    maine
    LOL, nice new avatar NCC. the weather has been wierd up here this year. yesterday and today is supposed to be in the upper 60's when it should be 60 or lower!!! im not complaining cause i know the frigid weather will be here soon. i love fall time in maine, its the best!!!!!!!!!!! hope ur stayin cool!!

6. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    We've had some gale force winds up here as of late. Some tornado's tossed in for good measure. Least there is still a roof on the shop.

Had two vans delivered to ME today and one delivered out the door. I now have in inventory...4 vans that have balances due and one that is a consignment and 3 more that I need to sell. Lets just say I have no frigging room for all these damn vehicles.

I'm OUT OF ROOM!

7. Vic l

Vic l Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    Clarksville, TN
    Still around just not getting on as much. Been busy with trying to make coin of the realm in any way possible which as of late means Bar tending, DJ'ing. and The random as of late electrical job (which is my actual trade). Will try to be on more :)

8. soxdiehard

Aug 8, 2010
    maine
    hey Vic!!!!! nice to see ya!!!!!!!!

9. Redd

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    Hi Vic.... nice to see you here again. Still have too many vehicles and sales are slowing down for the holidays.

10. btngchck

btngchck Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Gibraltar, MI
    Redd you are so spot on with this! It is going out of the comfort zone that we need to do more of? uggg......

It's to easy to sit back and watch. Although it looks like Mutt is kickin it up a bit for everybody with his poker games he hosts online. It's too much fun. Ever think of doing anything like that for fun around here? It really is quite amusing.....

Just sayin.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.