Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
I just got home and my Reomizer 2 is here. Wrapped a 5 wrap coil @ 1 ohm around some 1mm Ecowool and all I can say is Wow WOW WOW! This thing makes my A7 feel like I am vaping a regular atomizer. For any one wondering if they should get this Atty just pull the trigger you will not be disappointed. Almost killed my lungs taking a direct lung hit. Sorry for starting a new thread for this Atty but it deserved it! Thank You Rob for making something that finally works with little to no fiddling :D

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I just got home and my Reomizer 2 is here. Wrapped a 5 wrap coil @ 1 ohm around some 1mm Ecowool and all I can say is Wow WOW WOW! This thing makes my A7 feel like I am vaping a regular atomizer. For any one wondering if they should get this Atty just pull the trigger you will not be disappointed. Almost killed my lungs taking a direct lung hit. Sorry for starting a new thread for this Atty but it deserved it! Thank You Rob for making something that finally works with little to no fiddling :D

Good to hear! I just ordered one 2 days ago, should be here on Wednesday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com

:D Isn't it amazing? :) Glad you finally get to see what all the fuss is about. :thumbs:

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
It is not pretty but it vapes really really well, can't wait till the wick breaks in so the flavor will be a lot better!

2013-06-03 18.51.39.jpg

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
:D Isn't it amazing? :) Glad you finally get to see what all the fuss is about. :thumbs:

UMMMM My 150 dollar atty doesn't do this. But that is on a Provari so I have to give it a handicap. I am kicking myself for not switching to Reos a long long time ago :D

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I miss the ability to blind squonk through. Any tips? I drive all day long so the blind squonk is kinda a necessity.

Figure out a comfortable way to cover the air hole on the side with a finger, then blind squonk. :) But honestly, it took me only a day or two to adapt to just regular squonking and I no longer use the blind squonk method. I seriously thought I couldn't deal without the blind squonk, but I'm okay without it. Just gotta push a little longer...for like a 3 count and you're off and running. But at least you have an option if you find you can't live without the BS. :laugh: sorry :blush:

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
When I first got mine I would pull off the drip tip before I would squonk. I would look inside while squonking to see how long it took for the juice to come out the hole.

I paid attention to the seconds and the pressure on the bottle. In no time I could just push the bottle and knew it was getting juice. You may have to add time when your bottle is getting lower in juice. I do it now without looking!

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
I miss the ability to blind squonk through. Any tips? I drive all day long so the blind squonk is kinda a necessity.

Unlike the RM1, I squeeze 'til I hear/feel the juice coming up to the drip tip on these RM2s. Basically doing what would have flooded/leaked on the RM1.

I basically do that before each hit. The juice seems to drain quickly and I get good hits with no flooding. I'm using cotton so I need to keep the wick saturated.

So I'm sort of flooding it; or doing what would have flooded the RM1; but using cotton wick and "sidewinder" build with the highest part of the coil above the drain/feed hole like Super_X and Rob suggested I get big plumes every time with no flooding/leaking or unsatisfying hits. I don't miss "blind-squonking" at all...

Thanks,

Norman

irehc77

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
Northern Michigan
I might just have to buy one so I have it when I can master making coils! LOL I am afraid by the time I learn how to make coils they will no longer be available! Hear so much rave about them figure I can't go wrong. Guess if worse comes to worse I can buy pre made coils. But was told most problems come from connecting the coils to the atty not actually wrapping the coils!

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Unlike the RM1, I squeeze 'til I hear/feel the juice coming up to the drip tip on these RM2s. Basically doing what would have flooded/leaked on the RM1.

I basically do that before each hit. The juice seems to drain quickly and I get good hits with no flooding. I'm using cotton so I need to keep the wick saturated.

So I'm sort of flooding it; or doing what would have flooded the RM1; but using cotton wick and "sidewinder" build with the highest part of the coil above the drain/feed hole like Super_X and Rob suggested I get big plumes every time with no flooding/leaking or unsatisfying hits. I don't miss "blind-squonking" at all...

Thanks,

Norman

I am slowly getting it. Lost other one drop of juice through the air hole so far.Thanks for the tips!

I might just have to buy one so I have it when I can master making coils! LOL I am afraid by the time I learn how to make coils they will no longer be available! Hear so much rave about them figure I can't go wrong. Guess if worse comes to worse I can buy pre made coils. But was told most problems come from connecting the coils to the atty not actually wrapping the coils!

Go for it. If I can learn anyone can!

I got two more coming to me from Rob. That still leaves me nearly $100 from my chalice sale. Now I'll have 4 rm2s, but only 3 REOs. Humm. Perhaps a black wrinkle VV grand is in my future? :)

Nice, I see a Crinkle Black and Metallic Purple Mini in my future. A VV Grand is a little further down the road. :)

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Even i have an RM2 coming in a few days. When Sterno got one and put his A7 out to pasture i figured i better buck up or be left behind in the dust of the progressive insiders that have reached vaping nirvana. 30 gauge kanthal a1, 1 ohm coils, rbas, vg, pg, squonks, watts, metric system measurements, drip tips, cartos, attys, IMRs, ....who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks..woof woof.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Even i have an RM2 coming in a few days. When Sterno got one and put his A7 out to pasture i figured i better buck up or be left behind in the dust of the progressive insiders that have reached vaping nirvana. 30 gauge kanthal a1, 1 ohm coils, rbas, vg, pg, squonks, watts, metric system measurements, drip tips, cartos, attys, IMRs, ....who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks..woof woof.

The A7 I have is one of Sterno's lol It will make a great back up Atty lol

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

Heck yes LT! Rock on brother. I find that it's actually a lot easier and less technical than all those terms sound. I know that you were sitting in the nosebleed seats (rockin your A7s) watching the game for the last couple of months, but now the games been won and its time to get out here on the field with the rest of us and lets push these goalposts over :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread