Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padre

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
Maryland
I ordered the Ego and it is due in the mail tomorrow.
My lighter is on it's last leg, I don't think it will last until tomorrow
I've seen all the good you guys do by sending items to the needy, anyone have a lighter they can send me?

j/k
I think this may be one of those "signs" telling me this is the right choice. I am committed to make this work. I hate smoking, I hate the smell, I hate the cost, I hate the way my clothes and hair stink, now I hate buying lighters!
Even though I write all that hate...I love smoking

sounds a little strange to write that, but I am sure all of you understand.

Here's hoping this eGo lets me enjoy, by getting rid of all the hate!

qwertylesh

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Australia
best of luck! :)
you should love the eGo.

question, did you get a mega? (900Mah batteries) or a standard (650Mah batteries)

I have been using my eGo for months now since I got it, with a standard 510 Atty and cone, it was great, I had been all day vaping two different flavors in it throughout that time. I'm now breaking in a mega atomizer and wow, they give quite the vape hit. :w00t:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Ha ha, I remember back in those days when my lighter would expire. Then I singed my eyelashes on the stove trying to light my cig lit. Doi, don't know what I was thinking, LOL. Great choice on the eGo. I bet you have a lot of fun, amid the frustration of the slight learning curve that everyone has to go through. Don't forget to order a back-up charger.

If and when you get to the point of vaping only, no cigs for a while, try a cigarette. Then you probably won't love smoking as much as you do now. In fact, you'll probably find they taste kind of yucky. Welcome to ECF, Padre, and have fun!

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I hear that!

You will love your ego. I love mine. Extra charger is a good Idea. Maybe get a pass through that also doubles as a charger if they make one for the ego.

I would also order some of the e2 revision 4 cartomizers. I just got some and many of my juices taste so much better. Especially Vapor Bomb peach and raspberry, and Tasty Vapor Waffle.

I found waffle to be tasteless when I got it. fast forward 30 days, and it tastes a little better in my standard ego atty, but using a cartomizer it is soooo much more flavorful.

Now what is funny, is that my favorite flavor on an atty does not taste so good in a cartomizer.

If you think you like tobacco flavors, go for FSUSA or Backwoods Brew. I found my fruit flavors are awesome at vapor bomb, however I found FSUSA fruit flavors to taste a litte like soap. Zero soap flavor with vapor bomb, and they are totally clear liquids.

Good luck. My last analog was the day I started vaping with the ego.

Padre

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
Maryland
best of luck! :)
you should love the eGo.

question, did you get a mega? (900Mah batteries) or a standard (650Mah batteries)

I have been using my eGo for months now since I got it, with a standard 510 Atty and cone, it was great, I had been all day vaping two different flavors in it throughout that time. I'm now breaking in a mega atomizer and wow, they give quite the vape hit. :w00t:

I am pretty sure it is the standard 650

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Or you could go outside, turn the ignition on in your car and use your car lighter.

And BTW, there is a passthru for the eGo. It is an exclusive at Jantyworld. It is a vape and go -- meaning that you vape it while it is charging. After it is fully charged, you unscrew it and it is now an eGo to take out and about. Isn't that kewl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread