Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
stormy,
I feel the same wayyy...I wanted something the was close to a analog looking at first, but then I chased the big vapor and high voltage, etc.

I also feel VERY fortunate to have found Imeo and GG products...and to have met all the great people that hang here on the forum...its really like the GG family and I'm happy to be part of it :D:D:D

its because you are a nice man Hefner:thumb:

skydawgg

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ontario
stormy,
I feel the same wayyy...I wanted something the was close to a analog looking at first, but then I chased the big vapor and high voltage, etc.

I also feel VERY fortunate to have found Imeo and GG products...and to have met all the great people that hang here on the forum...its really like the GG family and I'm happy to be part of it :D:D:D

Yes this is a truly unique section of the forum....very welcoming and friendly! Funny i find this with all sections of forums for honest good quality products...the other sections always tend to be like other sections here on ECF...if you know what i mean. I am also very happy i found Imeo and the GG...Imeo you have shown me a side of vaping i thought was non existent:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread