Wowboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbinskin

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2010
San Diego
I am new to Vapor4life.... And saw the huge discount I have been waiting for in my email.... After getting some help here on the forum (Thanks SnowDargon) I want to try some Wowboy..

I understand that I am at the end of the list as far as everyone else wanting this wowboy. Do you think it will be in stock during this discount... I really want to try it and at the price with the discount I can't go wrong...

What other flavors do you guys like that are similar to 555 and wowboy? I want to try others.

Thanks all - The threads with V4L people are always exceptional nice!

I am a 555 type guy!!

Thanks

Last edited:

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
"Green tea flavor" tasted like green tea leaves rather than tea, but that's just IMHO.

Agree with this. I only tried the 5 mls, and I understand they're different, but, it had a bitter edge to it that I didn't care for, kind of like chewing a bunch of tea leaves. I'm not going to be able to use it. Well, them; I have one with nicotine and one without.

6String

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2010
USA
If you like the 555, like me. Then i can recommend Kant and RY4. The RY4 is very similar but since i'm a VG convert, i stick to 555 VG juice now, since these other two aren't in the VG line (yet?). It beats everything hands down. The flavour isn't as strong at first, but now i find i love it more than the PG based juice/carto's.

My advice on the green tea is stay away from it. I tried it out because it was the only VG based carto in stock at the time (before V4L put in their new line) and took about 10 vapes and threw the lot in the bin. It isn't a pleasant flavour i don't think.

If you like a nice coffee flavour, the new VG Mocha carto's are very good. But for me, i will stick to VG 555 for my all day and evening vape. It's the only flavour i enjoy now. Always a winner in my book :)

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
An easy way to mix down a flavor and not lose flavor is to mix a high strength with a lower strength.

For example: Mix 0mg Wowboy with 36mg Wowboy in equal parts (50/50) and you have made 18mg Wowboy!

36mg and 8mg mixed 50/50 gives you 22mg.

36mg and 11mg mixed 50/50 yields 23.5mg.

That's pretty close!

Awesome, thanks! I will order some 30ml 0mg Wowboy with my next paycheck; hopefully it'll be in stock! Thanks again!
Btw: smoking the Kamel Nobacco now at its freaky how much it tastes like real tobacco! I Like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread