Wrong drip tip, problems with charger, no response to email

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedLiverAtack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
California, USA
I sent a message about an order saying I received the wrong drip tip. I received a quick response asking what I did receive.

I followed up and described the drip tip I received and added that I had a problem with the charger I bought, it isn't charging my batteries. It maybe is a bad charger, or I bought an incompatible charger for my batteries, and I am hoping to figure that out.

5 days since I sent that message. 3 days ago I sent another email asking if they missed the other email. I am still waiting on a reply.

The charger is a Trustfire TR-003P4 and I am trying to charge 14430 batteries. When I plug the charger in I get 4 green lights. When I put a battery in the corresponding light changes from green to red. The batteries do not charge and the light stays red. If I take the battery out the light continues to be red until I unplug the charger, rather than the expected change back to green after removing battery. The other Trustfire charger I own, a TR-001, works fine with the same batteries. I get the same results with any of the 8 14430 batteries that I own, all of which are about 1 month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread