The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wrong Sample sent...anyone else??

Discussion in 'The Vapor Room' started by ZooKansas, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ZooKansas

ZooKansas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    Kansas City, MO USA
    So I ordered the awesome Lemon Meringue during the 4th of July sale, and wanted to try the new "Cake-Batter" as the sample. I was sent Sweet Watermelon instead. Anyone else have this issue? Contacted TVR and was told by "Flora" that I had to place another order for the correct sample to be sent. Not a huge issue in the grand scheme of things, but considering the cake-batter is a flavor of the week it would have been nice to test it before diving in for 30mls.

2. Gomtuu

Gomtuu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2012
    Los Angeles
    I've never had this issue with The Vapor Room, and I've ordered from them many times. Sounds like you got struck by lightning! :blink: I bet good luck is coming your way...

3. ZooKansas

Apr 22, 2011
    Kansas City, MO USA
    Issue resolved...just had to place another order, but that just means some more delicious TVR juice coming my way.

4. Gomtuu

Gomtuu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Good to hear! You can never have too much TVR juice, right? My current favorite is Sun Kissed, with Chocolate Fudge Brownie being my favorite mixer. And the Clove makes me feel like I'm in my early 20s hanging out with my goth friends! :p

5. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2011
    Cary, NC
    Congrats on post #666 :evil:

6. ZooKansas

Apr 22, 2011
    Kansas City, MO USA
    ^Good Lord...Thx for the heads up spaceballs.

7. ChrisW004

ChrisW004 Full Member

Jan 21, 2010
    NW Arkansas
    I once requested classic cola and got Mt. Do. It was labeled Classic Cola and everything... I was like, "why is this cola green?" lol

8. JeepBear

JeepBear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Actually, I've found the opposite to be true: I've been sent samples of flavors I forgot I requested (2, 3 orders ago.) Haven't been disappointed yet. ;-)

9. joyinlife

joyinlife Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Texas
    deleted post by me.:blink:

10. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    I never bother trying to get specific flavors on the free samples. I prefer to take the "Surprise me!" approach and see what shows up. There is stuff that shows up I never would have tried - and like - doing it that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.