Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hello,
Luckily I was able to find WTA (Whole Tobacco Alkaloid) early in my vaping and it is/was a game changer. It actually “scratched the itch” and afforded me the luxury of setting down my mod (rather than non-stop vaping....chasing the relaxation) and decreasing my nic down to 3 mgs. Unfortunately, the company Aroma ejuice has recently gone out of business and therefore, I am seeking a new source.

Any suggestions? Personal experiences? Thanks in advance.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
unfortunately...

aroma was best by a long shot
then wholecig, who rebranded to liquidleaf, then closed down
then om vapors, who lost a cog in their manufacturing, and are currently seeking a new source (i think they have a few rtv left)
so it is pretty much down to mother's milk ATM. Who i never got the same relaxation nor relief from

om and MM are both submitting PMTAs, so they should continue at least a while. Om customer service lacks, MM CS is good but product sucks

that's all there has ever been to my knowledge (assuming umbavape are a subsidery of om)

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Ah no No NOOO. Was thinking last night I need to get an order in. Man that is a HUGE disappointment. They are the ONLY ones that made the true thing. With that gone WTA as it's intended to be, is gone to.
There has been imitations, but they all contained flavorants....instead of alkaloids.
They turn dark over time (additives) while the real thing holds it's colour...light green(ish)...even after a year sitting around. I even have photos of that.
Nah man this is the end of an era for me....:unsure:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thank you @Doffy. You are always so helpful. The closing of Aroma hit many of us hard. Loss of WTA and my favorite daily juice too (both for 7 yrs!).

I am not really obsessing enough to go with Snus (although I am glad it is there for folks who need it). I am just noticing an increase in my vaping, without the satisfaction.

I put in an order with Om for some flavored WTA.
I tried with Om, and while their customer service was great, I just couldn’t justify the high cost of shipping & fees for adult signature required in order to just get a small bottle to sample. (Cal. has some extra laws that require adult signature but generally vape companies don’t add it as an extra charge).

If you hear of anything else, just holler. One of our friends over in Aroma Land sent me a bottle of WTA just for fun. How kind was that? ❤️

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think mention was made of selling in Europe although I can't imagine the cost of Aroma PLUS shipping to two continents . It is a shame.

I always thought Ohm's was okay unlike Aroma but serviceable. However although they charge your more at higher nic strength than Aroma (for the DIY stuff anyway) they don't proportionately increase the alkaloid so save your money and add some extra nic.

I ordered from MM once and exactly once. Its DIY WTA looked and tasted exactly like dirt. It was vile.

Anna

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I hope that a European supplier steps up.

3 of the alkaloids in WTA are illegal here. So no hope of local.

Aroma changed international policy in final year or so so we weren't limited to 5 bottles per order (1 small flat rate priority box) which helped on the shipping front

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Man, I didn't know. Damn. Kudos to Radio for hanging on for so long. Unfortunately, Aromaejuice was WTA and WTA was Aromaejuice. Them being gone means WTA is gone. And the odds of DVap starting his own WTA line is like the odds of hitting the lotto twice in a week.

Aromaejuice and WTA. One for the books!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Man, I didn't know. Damn. Kudos to Radio for hanging on for so long. Unfortunately, Aromaejuice was WTA and WTA was Aromaejuice. Them being gone means WTA is gone. And the odds of DVap starting his own WTA line is like the odds of hitting the lotto twice in a week.

Aromaejuice and WTA. One for the books!

I agree. Without DVap and Jerry, it's pretty much over. Their WTAs never worked for me quite as well as snus does, but they were a nice change of pace. Very calming vape.

One for the books indeed. Especially bittersweet for those of us who followed the entire WTA saga here on ECF--from the early discussions about what we were missing to the development of the actual, commercial Whole Tobacco Alkaloid e-liquid.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
That's sad to hear... I could never afford WTAs but wanted to try them. Going to try snus myself.

FWIW, Swedish snus has always worked for me. Just a tiny bit--a few minutes, in and out. I can't tolerate any of those large wet smelly portions, but General Dry Mint Mini has been a lifesaver in nicotine emergencies. :)

Good luck!

Reactions: stols001

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
NO SNUS? That's not okay I need it for work. I don't want to go wit the stuff they sell, I need the all white stuff.

That completely and totally sucks. IDK what I will doooo…… Oh well, something then I guess.

Anna
There too? If you mean my post about customs, I am non USA?

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's right, I always forget you are in AUS, @Doffy . No I hadn't heard about like, anything like that here which is why it was scary.

I also forget because you have always been the SWEETEST about sending me snus like products to try and not even saying "This will cost me jillions in shipping." So, as a fellow expat, you ever need snus sent from a private USA person, I got your back; I will pay for shipping. Just say the word. Tell me first so I can add to the order and not pay for my own shipping as well LOL.

As anyone who has ever received a care package from me knows, I create packages of the type where postal services (globally) go "Aunt Mabel is sending her imaginary nephew Fred some more home made apple strudel again." Not only do they not WANT to open them, but they also are SCARED to open them.

Just say the word if it gets awful.
Anna

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hey all and hey Mr.Mann, I was saddened to hear what happened. For the first time in about 7 years I wanted to buy WTA because nic salts are making me sick and they are too addictive and too difficult to put down. I remember WTA was very satiating and would not lead to over-vaping.

So I hopped online today to find Aromaejuice, couldn't find the website but found an FDA judgement on the company. The rest was clear to me.

The question I have is what happened to DVAP and is he, or will he, or will Jerry, assist in the manufacture of WTA's for another vendor who sells them? DVAP surely must be out there somewhere helping in the production of WTA.

Regards

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Hey all and hey Mr.Mann, I was saddened to hear what happened. For the first time in about 7 years I wanted to buy WTA because nic salts are making me sick and they are too addictive and too difficult to put down. I remember WTA was very satiating and would not lead to over-vaping.

So I hopped online today to find Aromaejuice, couldn't find the website but found an FDA judgement on the company. The rest was clear to me.

The question I have is what happened to DVAP and is he, or will he, or will Jerry, assist in the manufacture of WTA's for another vendor who sells them? DVAP surely must be out there somewhere helping in the production of WTA.

Regards
It is (to my knowledge) a choice between mother's milk, or DIY now Kitchen WTA extraction method. | E-Cigarette Forum

Omvapors.com have paperwork into FDA, but nobody to actually make WTA for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread