Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
My understanding is that the ratio of the minor alkaloids to nicotine is as you'd vape. So just add your regular nic level to 0 nic liquid?

I've only tried the 10ml sample so far. I could probably tweak over time

Hope that makes sense?
Thank you. I am not sure I was clear on my end. (Foggy head here). My flavored eliquid is 6 mg. (Which is my favored strength right now.). It looks like this new WTA is 100 mg. (If I am reading it correctly). Should I thin it out and get it down to 6 mg before adding to my flavored eliquid at 10%?
Thank you for your patience!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Thank you. I am not sure I was clear on my end. (Foggy head here). My flavored eliquid is 6 mg. (Which is my favored strength right now.). It looks like this new WTA is 100 mg. (If I am reading it correctly). Should I thin it out and get it down to 6 mg before adding to my flavored eliquid at 10%?
Thank you for your patience!
Sorry for slow reply

Aroma at 10% = 3.6mg WTA. Rather than dilution, you could try just adding estimated 3%. So... Try 1ml in your 30ml bottles?

I think that it is better if you buy zero nicotine next time for your flavoured, since ratio of nicotine to minor alkaloids is different. Then try this to the 6+3.6 total. But I have only tested 10ml. Just got actual order this morning. Which are in plastic bottles, if you wondered

a804904d0eaf1fcb7fc1650026907a32.jpg
36838a5c2e78a24a3d8a53e08f1e5726.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Sorry for slow reply

Aroma at 10% = 3.6mg WTA. Rather than dilution, you could try just adding estimated 3%. So... Try 1ml in your 30ml bottles?

I think that it is better if you buy zero nicotine next time for your flavoured, since ratio of nicotine to minor alkaloids is different. Then try this to the 6+3.6 total. But I have only tested 10ml. Just got actual order this morning. Which are in plastic bottles, if you wondered

Thank you so much @Doffy for your clear and kind suggestions. Makes sense! Great reminder re nicotine and minor alkaloid difference. Really appreciate this. Looking forward to trying this out. Tis on the way. Enjoy yours too!

Reactions: Doffy

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Sorry for slow reply

So how’s it going with the WTA? I got mine and added 10% to my flavored juice. It seems like I am a bit more satisfied but could be too early to tell. It must have a very mild taste (like Aroma) because I don’t notice a difference. Sure is fun to find some! Thank you!

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
So how’s it going with the WTA? I got mine and added 10% to my flavored juice. It seems like I am a bit more satisfied but could be too early to tell. It must have a very mild taste (like Aroma) because I don’t notice a difference. Sure is fun to find some! Thank you!
I think that it is still early. I do wish jerry was still around. But this hiliq is OK.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
2 weeks (ish) on nicobacco...

i am going to try swapping back to WTA for a week or so

unsure on if correlation or causation, so testing

but, my mood has been dipping. There *might* be some connection. Especially since i am less miserable and less anxious in the half an hour that have swapped back to WTA

unsure yet, but this is my suspicion

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole

but, my mood has been dipping. There *might* be some connection. Especially since i am less miserable and less anxious in the half an hour that have swapped back to WTA

Dont want to colour your opinion on this but I have had similar results as you outlined.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

This is interesting indeed. I’ve been more anxious lately and poor sleep but attributed it to busy work. Hmmm....

Perhaps I will give it a break & see. Wish Aroma was still around!!

Anything new to report since you switched?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
American General Snus, people. Get it at many gas stores, import it if you want more variety, but it HAS THE ALKALOIDS. It is also dirt cheap (compared to now unavailable Aroma juice) and really a few packets a day should get you up to speed.

I did not enjoy it much until General (who is kind of Sweden's number one) developed this white snus still made of tobacco. Before that it would ooze out of my mouth at times and it was not good .LOL. To me the white also tastes way better. It has been a lifesaver for me for not vaping at work, and i get alkaloids. It is deemed, it is safe.

Trying a tin and trying a pouch with an open mind may do wonders, really. I did not like how it tasted at first, but just like my brain lighting up with alkaloids and it making me happy, well, I developed a tolerance for it.

What's under your lip/in your nose right now? - Part 2

Seriously a lot of people are finding success while STILL vaping, etc.

Anna

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
Om vapors unflavored wta base when they used to have it was actually pretty good. I don’t like any of their flavors at all and the wta level doesn’t go high enough in their flavored stuff anyway. I used to get both aromas unflavored and om vapors in 36mg wta for making my own juices. Both worked about equally well to me. Not sure if Om vapors is ever going to get back their unflavored or not.
Mothers milk unflavored is not unflavored to me at all. Tastes like a dirty net tobacco and doesn’t mix well at all with most flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread