Wta liquid can you suggest some with good flavours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazuo

Dec 29, 2012
Italy
After more than a week seems vaping nicotine only liquid is becoming worst than the first day i started...
I can get no more satisfaction from vaping feeling just the stimulating effect from nicotine but actually my anxiety is going up and up even when i use e-cig...
This happen to me the same last year when a quit smoking for a week due to
a bronchitis.
I didn't know about vaping just quit.
The first 2-3 days i was fine without analogs but after 5-7 days i felt terrible without the desire to smoke a cigarette but feeling really badly anxious and depressed.
Actually after 7 days when the bronchitis quit i didn't like smoking i felt the cigarette awful really bad taste but needed to feel better.
And i didn't feel bettere immediatly i smoke my first one just after maybe 7-8 cigarette or maybe even the they after i found my old balance.
It is like i'm using cigarette like antidepressant and is not nicotine to have the key effect on my body...

Ok i can keep going suffering like a beast without analogs and wait hoping those bads anxiety disapper.
But one in the past after a month quitting smoking i started to feel really really bad so i don't know if would be a good idea.
The other option is smoking analogs again but would be really sad...

Or give a try to wta juice but i need a good one can you suggest me a website to place my order?

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
And the aroma line generally has better throat. Hit. I seriously know what your talking about and here it's said agai. Everybody is different. I use WTA 90 percent of the time. Also it might be good to look in to other things that help with anxiety. Slow down on caffeine. Try Calm by Tzao and Sleepytime teas. Add sugar if you don't like tea. If your feel like your suffering like a beast take a deep breath and count to ten. Do this 10 times. Do not be driving. Sometimes a person needs more nicotine and sometimes less so that part Icant say. You didn't mention how many mgs nicotine you vape and you didn't say how much you smoked. Be sure to hold the vape in your mouth a couple seconds then exhale lightly thru nose or French smoke. Vape at least 12 minutes to get about a cigs worth. Funny how a couple drags off an analog gets it done and with vaping it takes awhile. It's certainly worth getting used to it. Good luck with WTA. I think your going to like it

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Oh Flavors. Sorry. I think the pomogranite is the best mix with WTA. It's subtle, not too sweet and has a goodod relationship with the woodyness I taste in the WTA. If you like sweeter Bandana (banana) and Pinapple both separate or you can mix yourself are very flexible. Mix with a variety. Of things. Clove barely has a smoke flavor ( I don't like tobacco memories) and is not very sweet. Their flavor line has proven to me to be better than average and if I didn't use WTa I would still get quite a few of their ejuices. My first love was Creme brûlée. I got looking for more throat hit.

sanman969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Seattle, WA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread