WTH is a Tank Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
So, what the heck is a "tank Ring"? I'm working up an order on a mini, and the accessories include a tank Ring as one of the options. If it's useful, I'll add one, but what's it good for? Only ten bucks, but I have to justify everything to my accountant, which is me.

If anyone cares, I lost one of my Twists, and if I'm ever going to bite that particular bullet, this seems like the best time.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
So, what the heck is a "tank Ring"? I'm working up an order on a mini, and the accessories include a Tank Ring as one of the options. If it's useful, I'll add one, but what's it good for? Only ten bucks, but I have to justify everything to my accountant, which is me.

If anyone cares, I lost one of my Twists, and if I'm ever going to bite that particular bullet, this seems like the best time.

Check out this thread, give's it a flat top look.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provape/541402-great-2014-provari-ring-roundup.html

KAS

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
It's known as a beauty ring because it's not necessary to have one. It's only for looks. It looks better if you're going to use a 22/23mm diameter topper/tank/RBA/RDA, whatever, so the topper doesn't overhang the taper on the ProVari.

currentlineup.jpg

On the left, I'm using a 19mm tank which matches up with the tapered top of the ProVari. On the right, I'm using a 22mm tank with a beauty ring to cover the taper so it looks better. Provape only recently started selling rings. Before we had to get them from different vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread