Wyatt Earp Freedomsmokeusa.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazzman

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2010
Seattle, WA USA
I just tried this out yesterday and I think it's my new favorite tobacco!
This stuff is high quality and such a wonderful smooth flavor.

Aren't the prices a bit high? $10 for 5mL?! 8-o

Sometimes it's hard to understand pricing. Personally, I don't worry about cost when it comes to E Liquid. If it's good then I buy it.

I tried their Virginia also but prefer this one.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Aren't the prices a bit high? $10 for 5mL?! 8-o

Also, what's up with the flavor descriptions being so close if not identical to VaporBomb's? Compare the Perique Black descriptions.

They both use Flavourart tobacco flavors. Flavourart's names are desert ship, perique black, shade, cuban supreme, latakia, maxboro ultimate, camel ultimate, dark vapure, & mellow sunset.

Just buy yourself flavoring from them and make it yourself much cheaper.

Last edited:

SmackyTheFrog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Salina, KS
They both use Flavourart tobacco flavors. Flavourart's names are desert ship, perique black, shade, cuban supreme, latakia, maxboro ultimate, camel ultimate, dark vapure, & mellow sunset.

Just buy yourself flavoring from them and make it yourself much cheaper.

I'm starting to lean in that direction. I just need to break down and get some supplies. Based on some of the instructional videos I've seen, it looks pretty easy.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Intellicig ECOpure Rich tastes the same to me as Wyatt Earp. The flavor seems a tiny bit lighter on the Rich - like they use the same flavoring but since ECOpure is VG, that tends to mute the flavor a bit.

They were giving away 20ml bottles for free (+$2.50 s&h) in this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/intellicig/92158-400-free-bottles-ecopure-usa.html
...but now you gotta order a kit to get a free bottle. (I think, I'm not sure if the deal is still in effect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread