X6 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechJim818

May 8, 2014
Edgewood, MD, USA
Got an X6 battery from my freedom smokes a few weeks back,love the battery, great design comfortable to hold, fits in pocket nicely, produces good vapor when paired with a decent clearo and great battery life. Only have one issue with it, when I use my kanger t3s with the battery it has a tight draw, one of the things I like about my t3s is the airy draw I get on a standard ego battery. The collar at the threads on the battery seems to be the problem it's not giving me enough airflow. Anyone know if I could safely drill a few small holes in the collar without damaging the battery? I figure a few holes would open the flow back up and let air get into the t3s easier. Is this do-able?

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
i would have to assume the ego threading is longer than standard. my MVP 2 has slightly longer ego threads also, i use kanger t2's and screw them all the way down on egos with no problem, if it screw them all the way down on the MVP2 the ego threads cover the drilled airholes on the kanger t2.

only sudjestion is to either drill new air holes as you mentioned, or just dont screw the clearo down all the way.

Will that work with my ProTank

Protank 3, yes. The base currently holding your atty will come off and the new valve will hold your atty and screw right onto the tank!! Pretty nifty, just be easy when putting the atty into the valve.. Put mine into tight and got some leakage.. Lucky me I didn't short my battery. There are a few tutorials on YouTube. I can't post links yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread