X6 Ecig Mod 1300 batt

Status
Not open for further replies.

paula

May 31, 2009
This was a gift & I'm having a problem. First, it almost melted the charging cord that came with it - scary. Then, eventually, the charging light was green so I wanted to try it. It came with a Pro-tank, which I tested an another battery - vaped fine. The new one is supposed to turn on with five button pushes & have a yellow light for 3.6 V, five more times, blue light for 3.8 V, five more for red at 4.2 V. Then five more clicks to turn it off. Instead I get a pinky bluey light that blinks three times & then shuts off, no matter what combo I try. Wait for the blinking light to stop to make the five counts, count to five while it's blinking, keep clicking hoping to get a solid color, any color. So my question is do you think it's defective or am I doing something wrong?:unsure:

anumber1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
NW Ohio
This was a gift & I'm having a problem. First, it almost melted the charging cord that came with it - scary. Then, eventually, the charging light was green so I wanted to try it. It came with a Pro-tank, which I tested an another battery - vaped fine. The new one is supposed to turn on with five button pushes & have a yellow light for 3.6 V, five more times, blue light for 3.8 V, five more for red at 4.2 V. Then five more clicks to turn it off. Instead I get a pinky bluey light that blinks three times & then shuts off, no matter what combo I try. Wait for the blinking light to stop to make the five counts, count to five while it's blinking, keep clicking hoping to get a solid color, any color. So my question is do you think it's defective or am I doing something wrong?:unsure:

Sounds like it's broke.

I don't know about X6 brand ego style batteries firsthand.

Does it blink 3 times without an atomizer attached when you try to fire it? If so, I think it is broken.

Or, the charger is defective.

What did you do to "almost melt" the charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread