XHaler Carto Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesande

Sep 15, 2009
OK All,
I have a question or 5 here.
I have 2 XHalers that I have been testing with different voltages (3.7 and 6) and different 510 attys. Had some issue with 4.5 ohm 510 attys but in general I would say that this is working out well. I do prefer the 17670 3.7 volt setup as it gives about the same vapor production as the 6v and is cooler and for me more flavorful vape.

I want to venture into the carto world and would love to hear from those who use cartos with the XHaler.

So... for those using XHaler and carto setups.. here we go..

1.) Which carto (KR808D or GC) do you like and at which voltage?

2.) How do these cartos compare to the 510 for vape production?

3.) How long are the cartos lasting (assuming refilling as needed) looking to see how durable the atty is in these?

4). Do you think that a refill on these lasts as long or longer than a 510 with the PTB mod? (thinking how often do you need to refill here)

5.) Any issues at all with refilling with Lung juice?

Any other points I have not considered, please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance for any advise.
I have an order parked and ready to fill with juice and carto adapters, just wanted to benefit from the vast ammount of knowledge that is this forum.

-ces

JustSayHuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2009
Houston, Tx
1.) I use KR808D's at 3.7 I really like 5v but I guess I hit them too hard as I seem to burn them up rather quickly

2.) On a freshly filled carto I get really great vapor production. I do think the 510 is a bit better consistently but the main advantage for me with cartos is less hassle. I have yet to find a reliable cart mod for the 510 that works for me without leaking or not using up all of the juice in the cart.

3.) I can vape on the same carto for a few days if I keep refilling before allowing it to get too dry. At some point the carto gets too saturated and doesn't vape very well.. so I wash it out and sometimes that fixes the problem, other times I just toss it and grab another.

4). My experience with 510 cart mods has not been so great so yes, for me the refills on the cartos last longer and in general I get a more reliable vape

5.) I have refilled cartos with all types of juice and I have not had any problems. I use the refill method described in this video: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/67012-refill-cartomizers-quick-easy-video.html

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
I use my XHaler at 5v with KR carts......awesome all around. I get excellent vapor, altho slightly less than a 510, still plenty of vapor. My carts last me about 4 hours of fairly heavy vaping per fill......I have some carts that have been filled 20 times and still vape great. I see NO comparison in how long a refill lasts on a cart compared to a 510 cart mod......KR lasts WAY longer for me. To sum it all up I think the XHaler at 5v with a KR cart is jsut vaping bliss.......almost perfect.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I use my XHaler at 5v with KR carts......awesome all around. I get excellent vapor, altho slightly less than a 510, still plenty of vapor. My carts last me about 4 hours of fairly heavy vaping per fill......I have some carts that have been filled 20 times and still vape great. I see NO comparison in how long a refill lasts on a cart compared to a 510 cart mod......KR lasts WAY longer for me. To sum it all up I think the XHaler at 5v with a KR cart is jsut vaping bliss.......almost perfect.

Wow...Long time no see ...Where ya been...there is a new filling method since you been around last...Its in the cartomizer thread I think...Check it out I think you'll like it...
Drew

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
Wow...Long time no see ...Where ya been...there is a new filling method since you been around last...Its in the cartomizer thread I think...Check it out I think you'll like it...
Drew

Good to be out here for a few minutes.....I had a baby girl in December and needless to say my life has changed dramatically.....between work and her I have little free time. But I am loving my XHaler......thing changed my life. and as I think you know a few of my friends lives as well :D

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Good to be out here for a few minutes.....I had a baby girl in December and needless to say my life has changed dramatically.....between work and her I have little free time. But I am loving my XHaler......thing changed my life. and as I think you know a few of my friends lives as well :D

Great To hear!!! Congradulations and hope everyone is healthy and happy... try and get some sleep!!!:shock: If you can....Good to see ya around
Drew

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
Congrats on the baby girl OC!

Great To hear!!! Congradulations and hope everyone is healthy and happy... try and get some sleep!!!:shock: If you can....Good to see ya around
Drew

Thank you and good to be around. So Drew when is you newest piece coming out??? I am just DYING to see what it is. I will be an early adopter if its anywhere near as good as the XHaler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread