Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Just got one, and as much as I love the regular Tapered 510/901 Pyrex d/t's, this is worlds BETTER.!
The larger pot belly at the atty tip is awesome, the the mouth tip part is perfect.
I've never seen juice slide down so easily, and of course the great thing about these is that no juice comes back up... total WIN!
Glad I revisited Theecig.com

Now John V. Puhleassse make one for the i06 !!!!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Funny, i got a regular "tapered" which is the figure eight, and the best imo, cobalt blue, that looked just like the XL... big and great.
But the "XL" clear, tapered, that i ordered, I'm having trouble fitting it to my current 510 and 901 atty... hmmm. Will have to ask John about this.... it won't go on; seems not enough room between the bowl and the lip where the o ring is.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
How do they compare to the Trippy tips? I just ordered some trippy tips and IMO they appear to be a lot nicer. Trippy tips are like works of art. It seems like the pyrex from theecig are not nearly as beautiful and at the same price. Is there a discount code or anything that would make them less expensive? I was considering a 306 from them sice I have never seen a 306 trippy tip. Anyone try the 306?

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
It's all Pyrex as far as I can see... you pay for the designs... Theecig just started with the designs and those are the ones that cost more.. you can get colored and clear for less; some are discounted to $10. ea.
I do NOT like the 306 or i06 pyrex d/t's ... i sold all mine. They are fat and bulky and don't all seat well at the bottom. What i do with those attys is put a sleeve on them and then place a 510 pyrex d/t on top of that; much better.
How do they compare to the Trippy tips? I just ordered some trippy tips and IMO they appear to be a lot nicer. Trippy tips are like works of art. It seems like the pyrex from theecig are not nearly as beautiful and at the same price. Is there a discount code or anything that would make them less expensive? I was considering a 306 from them sice I have never seen a 306 trippy tip. Anyone try the 306?

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Gratefulvapers.com just came out with a great SS sleeve for both i06 and 306.... they are like $12. but if you want the best out of your vape it's well worth it.
Other than the Universal $8 drip tip from Cherry vapes who sells those sleeves to fit the 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread