Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Hey guys,

I finally updated my charger a few days ago (I think before I had the VP2) or something like that. Quick question on something I'm noticing that seems a bit odd to me.

When I charge (for example 18650's), a battery that's fully charged in channel 1...it flashes FULL/0.00 mA, I remove the battery. A few minutes later, I'll put the battery back in the same bay, and all of a sudden there are a few hundred mA's that show up on the screen that need to be charged back into the battery and it takes a few minutes for channel 1 to recognize the battery is fully charged and flash FULL/0.00mA again (although it does show above that's fully charged at 4.2v).

If I take that same battery and do the same test but this time in channel 2, within a few seconds it recognizes that the battery is fully charged and flashes FULL/0.00mA. So it seems channel 1 is not working as well as channel 2 is, when it comes to recognizing information from the battery.

Is this normal for this charger or do I have a defective charger?

• Agree
Reactions: Mobc1990

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Mine also had the same problem.It takes an hour to charge my dual 18650 battery from half to full...

Well at least I know it's not MY charger then. I like the two bay chargers, I don't need to charge more than two batteries at any given time. Usually, I only have one in the charger (that's the norm for me anyways). Did you ditch this charger and get something else?

• Agree
Reactions: Mobc1990

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
Well at least I know it's not MY charger then. I like the two bay chargers, I don't need to charge more than two batteries at any given time. Usually, I only have one in the charger (that's the norm for me anyways). Did you ditch this charger and get something else?
Actually I bought a nitecore I4,but I was stranded elsewhere so I temporary bought this charger as it is cheaper.The quality is probably lower then nitecore but at least it’s working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread