Yeahhh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebbnflow

May 5, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
I'm truly hooked on AVE in a bad way now.
I've been non stop vaping Boba's and Hype for the past month now. I placed a new order and decided to give the Very Berry Blueberry 100% vg 24mg a shot and went with a 30ml bottle, opened up 1 of the new Boge 306 2.0 ohm atomizers that AVE is now carrying de-wicked the atty and dropped a few drops of the Blueberry into it, took a couple puffs and was blown away. Total blueberry bliss. Not a ton of throat hit but that's what I was expecting, the flavor is so blueberry sweet with a nice bitterness to it. Simply a fantastic liquid. I will definitively be throwing this into my rotation.

BTW
You Rock!

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I made my 1st order with AVE about a month ago and really like all the juices I got from them but particularly the Gamel.I am mainly a tobacco vapor and this one just hits the spot for me....been using this 1 clear DC with only the gamel for that month and still hitting as good as the 1st day,carto still clean as a whistle and looks brand new with no cleaning.Hard to believe with this juice being 100% VG that the coils haven't gunk up yet.Anyone else liking the gamel as much as I am or any comments about this juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread