The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

yeay! more Mainers!

Discussion in 'Maine State Vapors' started by solace.discord, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. solace.discord

solace.discord Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2011
    Southern Maine
    long-time lurker, finally off cigs for good and vaping full time!

I live near Portland. would love to meet up with others.

2. zzooti

zzooti Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2011
    Brunswick, Maine
    I would very much like to have a meetup, I've suggested it a few times, but it's tough making it happen; part of the problem is communication-this is not a very good way; anybody want to set up a FB page for Maine vapers? I wouldn't know how to even start one.

3. CMancini

CMancini Full Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Westbrook, ME, USA
    I am happy to see that you both have similar ideas to the ones I have. I have great news for you if you both are still interested. I don't want to repost the whole story since I have a thread started with all the info. I will give you both the short version, and a link to the thread if you want to get the full story.

Yesterday, I decided I was going to take action, and in just this 1 short day, I have found a local supplier, "The Maine Vape", and reach out to them through Facebook. The owner responded to me, and was very excited about the ideas I presented. I don't have much detail in regard to his business... ... YET! He has given me his cell number, and we will be talking about everything tomorrow, and I will update thread after the talk.

Also, I have started a Facebook page for us. There isn't much to it at this time, but I will be fixing that problem sometime over the weekend!

If you would like to get the full scope, the link is http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/maine-state-vapors/475903-lets-start-some-maine-vaping-groups.html . Please check it out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.