Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
There are no spices in mine! Tee hee.

f3e391ba3ac44021ea5e5e051251021c.jpg

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Not only is this an awesome idea for organizational purposes, but - it's good for keeping liquid out of little hands if you have kiddos or grands - which is super important!

dragonflie

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Thanks! :)

It's handy too that there's a door, so they can be kept in the dark also. I have another one actually LOL but I have no ideas on where else to go with my actual spices if I decide to fill the second one with juice. These racks are actually quite old... Think my mom found them at a flea market when I was a kid (and I'm 38).

6c3a63c0cb935e31cdc749f42f90e68f.jpg

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Thanks! :)

It's handy too that there's a door, so they can be kept in the dark also. I have another one actually LOL but I have no ideas on where else to go with my actual spices if I decide to fill the second one with juice. These racks are actually quite old... Think my mom found them at a flea market when I was a kid (and I'm 38).

6c3a63c0cb935e31cdc749f42f90e68f.jpg

Thanks for showing the doors! That thing is vintage beautiful! The lobster is cracking me up! And when was the last time you saw a wood fired oven to cook on!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I need one of those for my office (I work at home).
On second thought if I put everything on display where the wife could see it, it probably wouldn't end well for me.

I have the same thought. I have bottles of juice in boxes, drawers and in an old wooden nut bowl as well as several that just sit on my desk within very easy reach. I have tried and tried to organize and I still have them all jumbled. I need to empty one of the smaller boxes and make it the steep box. Yep.

I have juice I haven't seen or remembered for months. I found an 18mg original Virus the other day and loaded it in the Reo. Blew the top of my head off but it tasted soooooo good! I vape at 6mg now. LOL! I am a hoarder of juice!

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Not only is this an awesome idea for organizational purposes, but - it's good for keeping liquid out of little hands if you have kiddos or grands - which is super important!

SUPER important. Also, little dogs who are way too interested in the smell of a juice bottle. I have one that's like having a perpetual toddler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread