Yellow Peppermint Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick07

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
MS
Hey Morandir, how in the world are you? I've been gone for the last few months and have not kept up on the latest things here. The yellow peppermint juice had me going. At first I thought it was mislabeled but the smell was there. After reading yours and BHam's posts I gave it a shot and call tell little difference in the flavor. I have another question about that order concerning the zeus batts but I will start another thread for that. Hey ThankU4Vaping, I notice you have a pink bottle under your name. Way to go!!!!!! Laughing my head off.

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
Hey Morandir, how in the world are you? I've been gone for the last few months and have not kept up on the latest things here. The yellow peppermint juice had me going. At first I thought it was mislabeled but the smell was there. After reading yours and BHam's posts I gave it a shot and call tell little difference in the flavor. I have another question about that order concerning the zeus batts but I will start another thread for that. Hey ThankU4Vaping, I notice you have a pink bottle under your name. Way to go!!!!!! Laughing my head off.

Variations in color do occur occasionally. I tested the peppermint myself and could tell no difference in flavor. Thank you for confirming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread