Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Cool Beans Stu!

My next one is a butterfly...question, the background I want clear so it can be put on mettallic purple or green. Can Jeff do the background in clear even if I send it on a white one?

I still need to shrink it and maybe I'll stretch it a bit on the verticle. Obviously it won't smarkle. Figured I'd get something alittle girly girly.

chuckfly.gif

Last edited:

DiscoStu

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Jackson, MS
my head is SWIMMING using a mega atty filled with Tasty Vapor Butter Rum..........OMFG!!!!! forecast for my office today: Mostly Cloudy!!!!!!!
I'll post some pics tonight when I get home n have my camera. Hat's off to you Jeff!! SUPERB! I'm gonna have to cut my nic WAY down, thank god I have a bottle of doubler and VG! lol, I cant even imagine this thing at high nicotine doses......

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Cool Beans Stu!

My next one is a butterfly...question, the background I want clear so it can be put on mettallic purple or green. Can Jeff do the background in clear even if I send it on a white one?

I still need to shrink it and maybe I'll stretch it a bit on the verticle. Obviously it won't smarkle. Figured I'd get something alittle girly girly.

chuckfly.gif
From what MissingMike has said re photoshop, I gather that the picture is basically a different layer than the background so it can be lifted off. But double check with Jeff.

If you pick one of the Illusion colors, you'll get sparkles, too.

ETA: I think I'm wrong about that. The Illusion colors have the sparkles and the color in them. The base is black. Obviously Jeff needs to add a clear Illusion color to his arsenal for all of you who want sparkles.

Last edited:

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I think I changed my mind on the whole girly chuck. Going with a silver mettallic chuck/black end caps and hopefully the Rubicon logo. I started a different thread.

Congrats Stu, I am vaping some butterrum today too. I can't find my apple pie...set it down somewheres last night and it is missing! Yeah, I have learned to be quite happy with lower nic levels now. I hover around 12-18mg/ml. When I first got my chucks I was wired up for days due to over vaping. Now, well, I just got use to overvaping!!!

DiscoStu

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Jackson, MS
lol @ Amy. For some reason the Mega atomizer that I bought from heavens makes butter rum taste NASTY and burned. I blew out the primer two nights ago and used a 510 battery and got no problems, I guess I'll have to do a really good cleaning on it. Any other atty is heaven tho. For having my chuck for only five hours, Ive gone thru 4 diff flavors already, this thing is just plain incredible, hands down. Like everyone else says the ONLY possible flaw I see is the switch, but hey, it works AND looks awesome. I already went to the campus bookstore, ( I work for the University of Mississippi Medical Center) and bought a cell phone case that fits my Chuck perfectly and will let me carry 4 loaded up attys with carts, an extra battery and a few small bottles of juice. I see me drip tip about to get used heavily. This thing burns thru juice like its rocket fuel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread