Yet another newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aescwynn

Apr 18, 2018
Atlanta
Hi folks,
Saying hi as a new vaper and one of those oddballs who is getting into vaping without first being a cigarette smoker. (Well, I smoked a little bit 30 years ago, but that doesn't count.) I'm hoping it will help cure my addiction to coffee. I'm disabled and cannot work, and I am up to around 9 cups a day. Coffee replaced alcohol, and I'd nibble on candy all day too if it didn't make me sick. IOW, I've got the old 'oral fixation' type behavior thing going on, along with ADHD. I've started vaping to sate all those cravings.

I've started with one of those myblu pod pens that blu is practically throwing at people right now, but after a few days, I was already searching for something less restrictive. I have an Cool Fire IV with an iSub G tank arriving tomorrow (I got this older combo because Vaporfi was selling it super cheap.) I don't think I will have trouble with the sub ohm tank because I'm not coming from cig smoking and the only smoking I know how to do is big .... hits, but if for some reason I can't handle it, I'll set it aside and get a more newbie-friendly MTL setup.

All right, bless you if you read all this. Cheers

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, and welcome to ECF. I will be interested in hearing how your experiment turns out.

I might caution you to go easy on the nicotine at first, as a) you are nicotine naiive and b) you don't want to end up battling TWO things at once. However nicotine is stimulant like in a way sort of similar to caffeine, so it may help.. :) Best of luck to you and welcome :)

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Welcome to ECF!

Here is some good ejuice you might like:

Fresh Grindz - $9.00 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Premium E-Liquids Hand-Crafted in the USA

It's really good stuff!

You can purchase from Heather's getting only 1.5mg of nicotine or 0 nicotine juice, whichever you might prefer, and you can get 30/70 vg dominate juice, which usually works fairly well in most tanks..

I really like doing business with Heathers, and they have some wonderful flavors.. Apple Butter Rum Cake is my favorite from there!

Anyway, good luck to you and hope you enjoy the forums!

Aescwynn

Apr 18, 2018
Atlanta
Hi, and welcome to ECF. I will be interested in hearing how your experiment turns out.

I might caution you to go easy on the nicotine at first, as a) you are nicotine naiive and b) you don't want to end up battling TWO things at once. However nicotine is stimulant like in a way sort of similar to caffeine, so it may help.. :) Best of luck to you and welcome :)

Hi, this is something I am very cognizant of, so my plans are to stay to 0% nic as much as possible. (Told you I'm an oddball.) Will probably dip my toes in light nicotine occasionally but I really plan to stay away from it for the most part.
Cheers

Aescwynn

Apr 18, 2018
Atlanta
Welcome to ECF. Are you trying coffee flavored juices?

I know I will, once I have the time and money!

Welcome to ECF!

Here is some good ejuice you might like:

Fresh Grindz - $9.00 : Heather’s Heavenly Vapes, Premium E-Liquids Hand-Crafted in the USA

It's really good stuff!

You can purchase from Heather's getting only 1.5mg of nicotine or 0 nicotine juice, whichever you might prefer, and you can get 30/70 vg dominate juice, which usually works fairly well in most tanks..

I really like doing business with Heathers, and they have some wonderful flavors.. Apple Butter Rum Cake is my favorite from there!

Thank you very much for pointing me towards this business. I'm loving the descriptions!

Anyway, good luck to you and hope you enjoy the forums!

Thank you; I already very much do. So much information, so many links!

Aescwynn

Apr 18, 2018
Atlanta
WzaM1bf.jpg

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread