yihi sxmini mi pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

gertan72

Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
İstanbul - TÜRKİYE
SXmini Mi Class Pod mod Powered by YiHi SX290 chipset. First pictures.

Specifications
Cartridge capacity: 1.8 ml
Resistance: 1.0 ohm
Coil material: Ceramic
Battery capacity: 400mAh
Power range: 7-13 w

46518785_2227148537500749_8885043628859195392_o.jpg
sx-mini-pod.jpg
sx-mini-pod-system.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
not fond of these unregulated pods. years ago they were able to regulate,its not hard. i would've expected more from SX.

Given the adjustable wattage and a little screen I assume let's you see what you set, why is this unregulated? I'm not a regular pod user so I just don't understand why this isn't considered a regulated pod.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Given the adjustable wattage and a little screen I assume let's you see what you set, why is this unregulated? I'm not a regular pod user so I just don't understand why this isn't considered a regulated pod.
    Oh, oops. I was looking @ the specs and it read 7-13 watts. Yeah, "Chipset", lol.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    The small volume, 1.3 ml is I guess why they felt 400 mAh was sufficient. I have to say I disagree with both. Otherwise I'd like more info on it. A few specs won't capture the whole.

OTOH it is pretty tall and skinny, evoking the cigalike form factor. Yet I don't think this is going to fall into Blu territory on price and not grab more finicky vapers with the small volume and charge capacity.

ArminF

ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2018
    Switzerland
    online 16 Januar 2019. Price 41 to 49 USD.
    Price of a Pod - 4.99 USD

Powered by YiHi SX290 chipset
    Battery capacity: 400mAh
    Power range: 7~13W
    Capacity: 1.8 ml
    Resistance: 1.0 ohm
    Coil material: Ceramic

Weight130g (4.59oz)
    Depth20.6mm (0.81 inch)
    Height85.5mm (3.37 inch)
    Width20.2mm (0.8 inch)

Attachments

• Buy SXmini Mi Class 13W 400mAh Black Gold YiHi SX290 Pod System Kit 2019-01-03 17-17-17.png
      Buy SXmini Mi Class 13W 400mAh Black Gold YiHi SX290 Pod System Kit 2019-01-03 17-17-17.png
      736.1 KB · Views: 141

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
    Jan 10, 2015
    Kent - United Kingdom
    Can't figure out the merit of a chipset, when the pod mod uses direct battery voltage.
    Surely the built quality is high, but - in my opinion - this pod mod from Yihi is not directly comparable to a Lost Vape Orion.

Remain waiting for more information. I am leaning toward regulated pod mods like the Nautilus AIO with replaceable coils, even if the power setting - see the Spryte - is set too high, and sometime become a problem - as when you want vape in incognito.

Lance Holden

Jul 29, 2017
    IMG_20190126_115709_339.jpg

Pro's:
    -The best pod flavour I've ever experienced thanks to the ceramic coils im guessing.
    -In my opinion it's a true, tight mtl draw
    -Visual battery indicator, puff counter, and active voltage readout
    -Ability to take long draws with zero dry hitting.
    -Yihi build quality
    Cons:
    -the sx chip in it is pretty disappointing, very basic lock and screen brightness functions only.
    -Direct output device only, non user adjustable and the vape weakens as the battery dies.
    -No airflow adjustments on the pods or the device
    -Pricey when compared to the functionality you get with the Orion DNA Go.
    -undersized 400mah internal battery
    -The pods do not lock in very tightly *update: the second pod I used locked in nice and tightly.
    -You cannot see the juice level without removing the pod.
    - Filling the pods is not as easy as the Orion.
    -No computer connectivity for a customization program or Bluetooth to adjust with a mobile app.
    Overall:
    I would consider it a great companion to the Lost Vape Orion DNA Go. The Orion is more of a mini mod that I'd use lower nic. With. Where as the Yihi is like a hemo Juul that you can use higher mg nic. Salts with and get a true mtl draw.

Last edited:

raqball

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2010
    View attachment 794401

Pro's:
    -The best pod flavour I've ever experienced thanks to the ceramic coils im guessing.
    -In my opinion it's a true, tight mtl draw
    -Visual battery indicator, puff counter, and active voltage readout
    -Ability to take long draws with zero dry hitting.
    -Yihi build quality
    Cons:
    -the sx chip in it is pretty disappointing, very basic lock and screen brightness functions only.
    -Direct output device only, non user adjustable and the vape weakens as the battery dies.
    -No airflow adjustments on the pods or the device
    -Pricey when compared to the functionality you get with the Orion DNA Go.
    -undersized 400mah internal battery
    -The pods do not lock in very tightly *update: the second pod I used locked in nice and tightly.
    -You cannot see the juice level without removing the pod.
    - Filling the pods is not as easy as the Orion.
    -No computer connectivity for a customization program or Bluetooth to adjust with a mobile app.
    Overall:
    I would consider it a great companion to the Lost Vape Orion DNA Go. The Orion is more of a mini mod that I'd use lower nic. With. Where as the Yihi is like a hemo Juul that you can use higher mg nic. Salts with and get a true mtl draw.

Thanks for the review.. I was considering getting one because I always buy stuff I don't really need but after reading your review I am going to pass...

The bummers making me pass: No air flow adjustment, 400 mah battery and direct output....

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
    Mar 10, 2017
    i saw in a review there are spare o-rings in the spare pods tube.maybe this would help with securing the pod better,or is it the magnets?
    and as you said;they could have made this device so much better,with a bigger capacity battery ,considering ego-c had 1000mah batteries in them,also adjustable airflow and especially multiple wattage settings and a regulated output.

• Agree
    Reactions: bask
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread