yihi sxmini mi pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
online 16 Januar 2019. Price 41 to 49 USD.
Price of a Pod - 4.99 USD

Powered by YiHi SX290 chipset
Battery capacity: 400mAh
Power range: 7~13W
Capacity: 1.8 ml
Resistance: 1.0 ohm
Coil material: Ceramic

Weight130g (4.59oz)
Depth20.6mm (0.81 inch)
Height85.5mm (3.37 inch)
Width20.2mm (0.8 inch)
in my country is around usd 30 for SX mini which is 22 dollar cheaper than orion dna Go.
thinking of getting one.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Jeez I guess NOT. LOL I'm not getting a dna c pod before getting an actual mod and that has yet to happen.

IDK enough about pods to say if the chipset is worthwhile, honestly, but I will say the Orion beats it from here to eternity going on looks alone. (Which is pretty much what I can judge it on merit wise since I don't do pods.)

I'm sure one day.... etc.
Anna

• Agree
Reactions: greek mule

Lance Holden

Jul 29, 2017
180 puffs from a full charge on a 400mah battery and the hit didn't really noticeably die out until I hit 3.0v. Pretty impressed with the battery life actually.

Attachments

• 20190127_105330.jpg
    20190127_105330.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 86

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
So one vote for the best flavor from a pod and another said the flavor sucks.....anymore peeps have this?

I am not too happy with the Orion, I get better flavor from the Smok Rolo Badge and Breeze 2. I was thinking of picking one of these up but more feedback would be great.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Brown2110

Feb 8, 2019
I’ve the sx and two orions.
I do like the sx but the battery worries me. I use for home, as a night time device with a few drops of cbd in. It has good flavour better than the Orion if using nic salts.
The Orion outshines it when you aren’t using a 50/50 high strength e liquid in my opinion.
The sx is a true mouth to lung device with great flavour and surprising vapour production.

For me and what I use pod systems for (work) I swear by the Orion.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Well, that filling system is an official deal breaker for me. I highly recommend anyone watch the video above ^ 3min in before buying. Looks like they added an oring sealing sort of thing, that you need a key to refill? haha. Annnd, I'm out.

The tight airflow sounds great though, too bad.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Well, that filling system is an official deal breaker for me. I highly recommend anyone watch the video above ^ 3min in before buying. Looks like they added an oring sealing sort of thing, that you need a key to refill? haha. Annnd, I'm out.

The tight airflow sounds great though, too bad.
I agree, not convenient at all and something that could easily fall between the seats in my car and get lost.

Thanks to the person who posted video, really helps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: scooterstew71

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
I picked one up yesterday from VaporDNA and am happy with it. I think that "plug" in the fill port is for the EU as mine didn't have that - just twist off the top and fill the pod.

Flavor is good but think it might take upwards of a tank through it to have the flavor come out fully.

Pro's:
- Design/Looks
- Very pocket friendly
- Easy to refill (US based at least)
- Good flavor

Con's:
- Battery isn't great
- Flavor isn't great

I'd love to know what the heck those orings are that come with the pods (you get two with each pack of pods). Zero instruction on what they do.

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
those poor EU folks
The Nautilus AIO was also supposed to come with a 2ml pod, but I ordered it in France, as they DNGAF and got 4,5ml pods anyway. As much as I love the sound of a tight airflow and don't mind the size, or even the direct output, but 400mah?? Really?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread