yihi sxmini mi pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
image.jpg
The device is meant for vaping high mg salts. If you need this thing to be your all day puffer it’s not gonna work.

The battery lasts me like 2 days.

Skeetergirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2011
    Albertville, AL
    Has the o ring come out at the top of the device? Spare pods come with two o rings in each pack.

OMGosh! You are my hero!

My first Pod was way too tight and wouldn’t draw, then my Pods wouldn’t stay in. I was about to chalk the device up as a fail!

Thank you!

GrandpoppyJack

Apr 8, 2019
    My wife has one of these. We were very excited when it arrived. Everything started out good, but quickly went down hill. The pods are the problem. After about two fills they start tasting bad, really bad. You are lucky to get three fills before the pod has to be tossed. Also, be warned that if you purchase refill pods in the single pack, they do not come with o rings. We found this out the hard way when we purchased 10 from one vendor and 15 from another. I contacted Yihi about getting some o rings, but was told the device does not use o rings.

It feels like this device was rushed to market.

Before this my wife was using a cheap lil Ghostick pod system, which is no loner available. The Ghostick was better in all regards that matter.

mjag

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2014
    United States
    Yes. They are a big improvement compared to the original pods.
    Got the Sxmini pod and cotton coils today and so far pretty good. I got a free 2 pack of the ceramic coils too but will only use in emergency situations....Haha. Thank you and @Skeetergirl for the info on the cotton coils, much appreciated [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread